Team Associated/RC10.com and RCX Radio Controlled Expo

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
Website
www.RC10.com
Team Associated/RC10.com would like to offer all of our Race-Dezert family a free pass to the RCX Radio Controlled Hobby Expo in Pomona California on March 20-21. Come down to Team Associated in Lake Forest and pick up a free pass. While at the show you will be treated to demos, full size truck displays, racing, and more! Limit 2 tickets per person.

Team Associated/RC10.com
26021 Commercentre Dr.
Lake Forest, Ca 92630

They are going fast so put the right peddle to the floor and GET'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Team Associated/RC10.com would like to offer all of our Race-Dezert family a free pass to the RCX Radio Controlled Hobby Expo in Pomona California on March 20-21. Come down to Team Associated in Lake Forest and pick up a free pass. While at the show you will be treated to demos, full size truck displays, racing, and more! Limit 2 tickets per person.

Team Associated/RC10.com
26021 Commercentre Dr.
Lake Forest, Ca 92630

They are going fast so put the right peddle to the floor and GET'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!

Set a few aside for me brotha man!!!! :)

dakotafroader

Reaction
i also found some free tickets at hobbypeople. im lookin forward to the show... it was cool last year! me and a few buddies are plannin on goin to lrh after we got done at the show. are you guys going to have the sc18 out at the show? a buddy picked one up this past weekend at the race, and they are sweet! i cant wait to get my hands on one!

Andy Jones

Reaction
would you be able to tell us how much they will be going for at the show? i wanna get my son one!!

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
Website
www.RC10.com
would you be able to tell us how much they will be going for at the show? i wanna get my son one!!

We have not finalized the price but, my guess would be right around $180. This is truck, radio, battery, and overnight wall charger.

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
We have not finalized the price but, my guess would be right around $180. This is truck, radio, battery, and overnight wall charger.

so i went to get a shock tower for the sc10 just now, saw the sc18 and my jaw dropped....

long story short, im gonna have a lot of fun tonight!!!! so far the only thing interchangable is the servo holder... maybe the diff outdrives? brandon i have titanium outdrives in the 18t.. before i tear it apart should i even bother?

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
Website
www.RC10.com
so i went to get a shock tower for the sc10 just now, saw the sc18 and my jaw dropped....

long story short, im gonna have a lot of fun tonight!!!! so far the only thing interchangable is the servo holder... maybe the diff outdrives? brandon i have titanium outdrives in the 18t.. before i tear it apart should i even bother?

No go on the out drives. the NEW 1/18th cars are belt driven and have a complete new diff. The older 1/18th diff parts will not work.

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
No go on the out drives. the NEW 1/18th cars are belt driven and have a complete new diff. The older 1/18th diff parts will not work.

ya I figured.. I did use the blue aluminum caster blocks and hub carriers.. it looks pretty cool.. I put the stock rc18t arms on so it would have long travel but it wa pretty ghey.. backto stock:)