Team Gimp Pimp - Thunderhill LeMons

billymanfroy

Reaction
Well, it had to happen eventually...

Just scored a wrecked and semi-parted Cadillac STS for $100.00 from Fabtoyz. He's going to do the cage and has a friend in a wheelchair who does tractor pulls putting in the hand controls. I want to completely pimp it out with leopard skin interior and bass boat-style paint with gold trim, but we'll have to see... It'll be a giant wheelchair theme for sure.

It's going to be gimps only driving this one, and we're going to let the promoters take it around to all the races if they want to to get even more gimps in the seat. I'm thinking about contacting Alex Zanardi to see if he's interested... Anyone know a fellow gimp who wants to race T-Hill? I'm racing and we're trying to get our buddy Greg Hosmann back in the seat for this one as well. We still have two more openings as far as I know.

See all you tards there!

Billy

Attachments

michael_loomis

Reaction
Thats awesome Billy!! Good luck up there!! We want to go SO bad, to the site of our first race.. but unfortunately, its on the same weekend as the 1000! Couldnt they just bump it back one week!? lol

michael_loomis

Reaction
Ohhh man.. Chris would LOVE IT!

but I would think he would be doing something with the 1000 for his team.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Well, it had to happen eventually...

Just scored a wrecked and semi-parted Cadillac STS for $100.00 from Fabtoyz. He's going to do the cage and has a friend in a wheelchair who does tractor pulls putting in the hand controls. I want to completely pimp it out with leopard skin interior and bass boat-style paint with gold trim, but we'll have to see... It'll be a giant wheelchair theme for sure.

It's going to be gimps only driving this one, and we're going to let the promoters take it around to all the races if they want to to get even more gimps in the seat. I'm thinking about contacting Alex Zanardi to see if he's interested... Anyone know a fellow gimp who wants to race T-Hill? I'm racing and we're trying to get our buddy Greg Hosmann back in the seat for this one as well. We still have two more openings as far as I know.

See all you tards there!

Billy
NICE!!!!!!!

Good Luck to you Bill!! Make sure you take alot pictures while building it, so us Ex Thunder Hill nuts can get our drool on!

billymanfroy

Reaction
My computer randomly hates RDC now for some mysterious reason, but it let me in today!

I sent in my entry money and Chris is fabbing up the cage now. He said he drove the car when he scored it, so hopefully I don't have to buy any additional gizmos or doodads to keep it running. He also said it is FAWKING RIDDLED with computers and wiring, so I hope this thing doesn't turn out to be a pain in the butt to make reliable and diagnose problems. He's afraid to rip too much stuff out of it (like the dash) because it may kill the thing.

So we've settled on a theme, and I can't wait to get it here to go to town. I already have some ho's lined up and one of them is even providing me wth a true pimptastic leopard hat with a big feather, leopard-skin jacket, big knobby cane and of course, the golden chalise complete with bedazzled jewels. We're even thinking of adding big fro's to our helmets. I'm on the lookout for platform shoes with goldfish in them as well.

The car's going to be a giant wheelchair, and we're going to use the seat on the roof for a giant sprint car-type wing. I'm having troubles finding spare rims for the thing, but we're thinking we want to unload it with zeniths and whitewalls.

I'm going to put an add on craigslist for some random ho's, but I'm sure it's going to be too cold to get the good ones in the trashy-slut outfits. I'll post pics as soon as I have the car here.

Can't wait!

Billy

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
my computer randomly hates rdc now for some mysterious reason, but it let me in today!

I sent in my entry money and chris is fabbing up the cage now. He said he drove the car when he scored it, so hopefully i don't have to buy any additional gizmos or doodads to keep it running. He also said it is fawking riddled with computers and wiring, so i hope this thing doesn't turn out to be a pain in the butt to make reliable and diagnose problems. He's afraid to rip too much stuff out of it (like the dash) because it may kill the thing.

So we've settled on a theme, and i can't wait to get it here to go to town. I already have some ho's lined up and one of them is even providing me wth a true pimptastic leopard hat with a big feather, leopard-skin jacket, big knobby cane and of course, the golden chalise complete with bedazzled jewels. We're even thinking of adding big fro's to our helmets. I'm on the lookout for platform shoes with goldfish in them as well.

The car's going to be a giant wheelchair, and we're going to use the seat on the roof for a giant sprint car-type wing. I'm having troubles finding spare rims for the thing, but we're thinking we want to unload it with zeniths and whitewalls.

i'm going to put an add on craigslist for some random ho's,
but i'm sure it's going to be too cold to get the good ones in the trashy-slut outfits. I'll post pics as soon as i have the car here.

Can't wait!

Billy
hahahahaha Get some for all of us OK?