$$$$ TEAM LAWRENCE WINS at PRIMM $$$$

Lucho

Reaction
Team Lawrence finishes first at the Primm, and possibly 7th Overall. Mikey Lawrence and Blake Kirkpatrick soloed the 236-mile, four-lap SCORE's Primm and physically cross the line at the end of the fourth lap in second. However, after SCORE wet through all course management verification, it appears that car #1000, won Class 10 by about 8 seconds. Congratulations to Team Lawrence, Mickey, Blake, Joel Liska (Crew Chief/Manager) and crew and the LAWRENCE EQUIPMENT, CHECKERS OFF-ROAD, GOOD YEAR and all their sponsor for such a great effort. Mikey was upset because he thought he gave the race away when he rolled the car on the final lap. Fortunately, it landed on all four and after about a 30-second stop the engine ignited and off they went to another terrific win. With this win in Class 10 the team may have wrapped up the SCORE class championship for the second year in a row. IT'S is not official and we'll have to wait until the final points standings are published by SCORE.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Congrats on yet another win!!!

jsallenbach

Reaction
Mikey looked good through main pit and started 7th and passsed 5 guys before completing the first lap. Also because we where getting him in and out of the pits at lighting speed. Congrats

puravida

Reaction
Congrats on a great showing once again, nice to see air cooled motors beating the pumpers hehe

Good Luck at the 1000 !

Lucho

Reaction
Now it looks like Mickey and Blake are going to shoot for the Triple Crown of Baja and drive the Baja 1000 (having won the 250 & 500) all the way. While there will be two co-drivers just in case, this dynamic duo of young studs are preparing to tackle the Baja 1000 as a "solo" effort. Last year's team (the same two) was down for over six hours waiting for a part, so it gave Mickey and Blake the opportunity to rest for a few hours before they finished in Ensenada. For this year's they feel they are ready for the whole enchilada.
The Lawrence Equipment, Good Year-sponsored team will try to seal the deal for another Class championship and move up in the overall position.
More on this shortly.

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
Reaction
Good Run guys! I thought I had you untill I threw a rod 3 miles from the finish. Congrats on the clean run.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Another good job Mikeeee, bummer Adam seems like your motors have been killing you.We cant wait to race with you guys in the future.Great job both of you

Lucho

Reaction
You were hauling man. Fastest there. Sorry to hear you blew it up. We saw you coming. Good job!
Hope you can make the 1000.

Good Run guys! I thought I had you untill I threw a rod 3 miles from the finish. Congrats on the clean run.