Team Orbit 7200 Win!

CandDfABWORKS

Reaction
We wanted to congratulate Team Orbit on an awesome win at Terribles. Great Drivin' Jason! looks like the old "stock frame rail" old 7200 rule truck can still womp on these V6 trophy trucks!! Keep it up guys, C&D Fabworks.

ProfessionalPitMan

Reaction
We wanted to congratulate Team Orbit on an awesome win at Terribles. Great Drivin' Jason! looks like the old "stock frame rail" old 7200 rule truck can still womp on these V6 trophy trucks!! Keep it up guys, C&D Fabworks.

HAHA.. Not too sure about "womping" but congrats on the big win! They were moving pretty good! That is a proven truck with a lot of time on it!

Uncle_Bob

Reaction
Congrats guys. Looks like Jason needs to stay in the truck.

I feel for you Mike, let the kids do the work now. LOL

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Hey Hey, easy there on the "womping" hahaaa But congrats Orbit on one hellofa season thus far!
Good luck guys hope to see you at V2R.

bomber

Reaction
Does LR still race this truck when he has the time?

mgobaja

Reaction
They even decided to set the air cleaner on fire during a pit stop. A site to watch. But they got it fixed, and proceeded on, well done

dislocated1

Reaction
Has a full-tube chassis truck won in the 7200 class yet? Congrats to Ruane and crew, that truck is always top notch!

mawtrophykart

Reaction
Good job to the ruane's on the win! About the womping issue, the mason truck had a 23 min lead when they broke at rm 137. BMS was 11 min behind orbitz. followed by the other mason truck.

henderoni

Reaction
Congratulations to Team ORBIT, it was a well earned win! It was a pleasure to speak with you Mike, I look forward to racing with you guys this year, you are a great stand-up team, and I am excited to compete with you in this class. I hope your fingers have healed somewhat!
My daughter was very concerned about you, she brought out burn cream and band-aids.:)

See you at V2R, new motor ready to rock!:eek:

schifanelli

Reaction
This truck has been winning since 02 or 03 as I recall, extremely well built, reliable, with a talented and dedicated team. Keep up the good work in this competitive class.