Team ORBIT V to R win

CandDfABWORKS

Well we did it again! It wasn't an easy race again but we pulled it off. We just want to say thanks to our whole pit crew. These guys are awesome. For most of them this was only their third race and they are on the ball. We couldn't do it without them. And of course thanks to Larry, and Mike they are makin it possible to show everyone that even though we are young punks from the desert C&D Fabworks can build an awesome race truck and do some pretty good prep as well. Thanks to everyone for supporting us and Congratulations to Hardin and Salazar Its lookin like a good race for the points this year.

DG_BTI

Great job Chris, C&D does do awesome work, I have had nothing but good feedback on my F150 prerunner you built and would recomend you guys to anyone. As a side note, the truck works so good it's almost boring at 100 MPH over whoops!

havahockey

Flipper
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
As a side note, the truck works so good it's almost boring at 100 MPH over whoops!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate that feeling too!

Jkrell

I have to admit that C&amp;D and the Orbit boys know how to have a good time after the race also....congradulations on the win... and I look forward to hanging out with you guys and your crew again sometime.

Jon (from Foutz's crew)

CandDfABWORKS

No, Sorry we don't have a web site yet but you're welcome to come check out the shop. Thanks Jon we'll see ya at the next one.