Team PORTER / WHELCHEL gear up for "Round Two"

Pops

Reaction
Team PORTER / WHELCHEL gear up for "Round Two" of the Lucas Off-road Series.

After an above satisfactory initial round with (2) podiums Team P/W are fully aware of their surroundings and familiar with their equipment.

"I didn't get to drive this truck one second before racing it in the first race, it’s a completely different truck than my CHM PRO2 but very capable of inflicting blows on my fellow drivers” stated an enthusiastic Whelchel. “Obviously I was pretty happy with solid weekend including a 2nd on Saturday and then another podium on Sunday with a third after my mis-step in the sweeper. But that’s behind us now and I'm fully ‘open for business’ in round two. The $$$ CASH is the prize and I'm gambling it all on this next hand. It's double down time!” Whelchel continued.

“We've also got the support of a great group of sponsors that believe in this racing union and its mission. We're really happy with Dragonfire Racing coming onboard in round 2 supplying its awesome race trailer support that comes from a great company and a great group of individuals. Thanks to Todd Romano at DRAGONFIRE in a big way. We look forward to a great season of racing!”

Thank you to all the Mark Porter Motorsports Sponsors:
K&N, BFG, DRAGONFIRE, MAGNAFLO, LUCAS OIL, MAGNA FUEL PUMPS, TUBE WORKS, TURBINE ALLOYS, DOUGANS RACING ENGINES, MECHANIX WEAR, RANCHO TRANSMISSIONS, NORTH AMERICAN, OAKLEY

Attachments

baja619

Reaction
Im sure you know this as you put "Round 2" in quotes. But the second weekend of Lucas Oil Off Road Racing consists of Rounds 3 & 4.

Awesome racing with talented drivers. I cannot wait for the races on Saturday & Sunday!

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
Im sure you know this as you put "Round 2" in quotes. But the second weekend of Lucas Oil Off Road Racing consists of Rounds 3 & 4.

Awesome racing with talented drivers. I cannot wait for the races on Saturday & Sunday!
ok "weekend two" whoopie doo.

Get ready to get creamed by "el diablo" for the 3rd and 4th time (round, race, whatever);)

baja619

Reaction
Hey if you are gonna do PR, do it right. Or at least accurate. If someone were to read the press release and then think I want to go attend "Round 2", well they might have a little boring weekend out there in Primm.

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
Hey if you are gonna do PR, do it right. Or at least accurate. If someone were to read the press release and then think I want to go attend "Round 2", well they might have a little boring weekend out there in Primm.
yo aggro, take a "chill pill" and see you at PRIMM.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I agree. If it's not well put together (spelling, dates, times, correct info, etc..) it may reflect negatively on the team... Kind of like the video "Whelchel closing in a MONSTER Shark" (lol). None the less good luck at the race Whelchel and crew

Pops

Reaction
Dear moderator,

Please delete this thread do to numerous inaccuracies.