Team ReadyLift Racing "Mini Me" Trophy Kart.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
Good Luck Bella!

07FJRog

Reaction
go get um!!! :)

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
The next Naughton to Win (driving with one foot?) Good Luck!
Let's hope not (the one foot thing). This will be Bella's first race so she will just be driving around having a good time, it's all for fun at this point. But no mercy next year when she's 9, she will be expected to run up front or no allowance.:)
Rob

07FJRog

Reaction
hahahaha

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Rob,

You might want to cut out the tops of the bedsides so they don't hold the mud if the track gets a bit wet...

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Hey Rob, I think you have the right idea. Keep the clutch set-up conservative and replace the belt before it's worn out and she'll have tons of fun out there. I'll see you guys at the track. If she needs anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Pops

Reaction
It appears as if clutch problems are the norm.
Has anyone come up with a better set-up?

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
The clutches aren't a problem untill people:

a) let the bushing in the driver wear out
b) get too aggressive on the stall speed of the driver
c) get aggressive with the driven pulley's spring

They can be set-up to go decently fast and last all weekend, or they can be run on the edge chasing every .001sec. and fail before the end of A heat...

The most important thing to remember is that ALL parts must be in good shape or the belt life will dissappear in a hurry. It's not hard to keep up with it, but fall behind and you could be in for a headache!

CaptinCrash

Reaction
those arent maxxis on the rear lol

LukeHuff

Reaction
i likeee it. i wish i had black rims! kart looks good. best of luck to ya!

CaptinCrash

Reaction
what body is that fig

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
what body is that fig
That is a new body I got from Luis Chamberlin (Trophylite guy). He works at a fiberglass shop up in the Hesperia area. I ordered it gel coated red and black (just like my Prolite boidies) and I think they did a nice job. I will post contact info, but if interested PM me and I will give you a cell number for Luis.
Rob

Rock Donkey

Reaction
Good luck to Rob and Bella. We are coming out to watch the racing action this weekend at Speedworld!