Team ReadyLift Racing "Mini Me" Trophy Kart.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Double trouble as Team ReadyLift Racing's Bella Naughton makes Trophy Kart debut this weekend at Speedworld.
This should be fun.
Rob

Attachments

• DSCF1097.JPG
    DSCF1097.JPG
    443 KB · Views: 473
  • DSCF1100.JPG
    DSCF1100.JPG
    436.8 KB · Views: 514
  • DSCF1104.JPG
    DSCF1104.JPG
    436.8 KB · Views: 582

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
The next Naughton to Win (driving with one foot?) Good Luck!

Let's hope not (the one foot thing). This will be Bella's first race so she will just be driving around having a good time, it's all for fun at this point. But no mercy next year when she's 9, she will be expected to run up front or no allowance.:)
Rob

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Hey Rob, I think you have the right idea. Keep the clutch set-up conservative and replace the belt before it's worn out and she'll have tons of fun out there. I'll see you guys at the track. If she needs anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
The clutches aren't a problem untill people:

a) let the bushing in the driver wear out
b) get too aggressive on the stall speed of the driver
c) get aggressive with the driven pulley's spring

They can be set-up to go decently fast and last all weekend, or they can be run on the edge chasing every .001sec. and fail before the end of A heat...

The most important thing to remember is that ALL parts must be in good shape or the belt life will dissappear in a hurry. It's not hard to keep up with it, but fall behind and you could be in for a headache!

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
what body is that fig

That is a new body I got from Luis Chamberlin (Trophylite guy). He works at a fiberglass shop up in the Hesperia area. I ordered it gel coated red and black (just like my Prolite boidies) and I think they did a nice job. I will post contact info, but if interested PM me and I will give you a cell number for Luis.
Rob

Rock Donkey

Reaction
Good luck to Rob and Bella. We are coming out to watch the racing action this weekend at Speedworld!