Team Toyo wins the Baja 500!! ***(VIDEO)***

Stuck Sucks

I find the migration from BFG to Toyo an interesting one. Will the pendulum ultimately swing the other way?

Short Bus

It looks like Tavo was using the Toyo Open Country RT instead of the MT that Toyo racers typically use.

J Burleson

The 21 was designed with a course like this in mind! That thing eats the rough for breakfast. Congrats on the win!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
What are the things in between the bars? Window area.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

notime

NTR Films media guy
What are the things in between the bars? Window area.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today
those are ION cameras, as i know they put them side by side, so they turn on after last one ran out battery

John Bitting

Administrator
now are these tires that anyone can buy off the rack.....or similar to BFG "projects"?
sorry if its a dumb question.....newbie here!
They look identical to the off the shelf tires but my guess is they are a race compound so they last. Not sure if they make a street legal 39" either. Bitchin tires.

az_amsoil

Priced the RT for my truck and WOW, they are proud of them! Close to $400 per for 35"...also heard they don't warrant them like they do the MTs

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Dezertpilot

Toyo has always been over priced for the average consumer, they are nice though.

bobsson

Toyo has always been over priced for the average consumer, they are nice though.
I didn't think so. I used to have a set of their ATs on my old Ranger prerunner and liked them. The place I got them from only wanted 5 or 10 dollars more per tire compared to the other ATs. Where I'm at, the General Red Labels go for an arm and a leg more than everything else.

klaus

Administrator
I run the R/T and love them. I get the aggressive off-road looks compliments from people but yet they are fairly quiet on the road. They are heavy in weight and I had to learn to include that in my driving style. Give it more time and space to slow down and accelerate. Predictable cornering on the street where I drive mostly. Overall very happy.

Don't want to sound like spam so in all fairness I am sure other modern tires work very well as well. This one I use and love.

Dezertpilot

I'm talking about the MTs....