tech inspection BITD--fuel lines/brake lines

reverhart

SCR50: HOSES All fuel and brake line hoses including metal lines and fittings must be clamped and/or safety wired.

does this mean the an fittings need to be safety wired so they cannot loosen, or that the lines themselfs need to run through clamps to the body/frame/etc so the lines don't flap around?

I've never seen safety wire hardware for an fittings?

Fourstroker

SCR50: HOSES All fuel and brake line hoses including metal lines and fittings must be clamped and/or safety wired.

does this mean the an fittings need to be safety wired so they cannot loosen, or that the lines themselfs need to run through clamps to the body/frame/etc so the lines don't flap around?

I've never seen safety wire hardware for an fittings?
I know the way that is worded is very deceiving. What they really check for is that any pushlok style fitting have hose clamps or safety wire. Most brake and fuel lines are either zip tied to the chassis or use a metal hold down.

reverhart

10-4 we had no issue in tech

I know the way that is worded is very deceiving. What they really check for is that any pushlok style fitting have hose clamps or safety wire. Most brake and fuel lines are either zip tied to the chassis or use a metal hold down.