Tell us your personal experience with the jab.

BRUCE8341

RDC Crypto
I seen this done on another site and it had a ton of interest and a lot of good info.

Please tell us your personal experience with you or a family member that got the jab. This is for those that are considering it, so they can understand what the may be facing.

This is not for conspiracy theories but for first hand info.

Crusty Shellback

RDC Crypto
Wife and I got the Jan. Modena. Wife had to get it for work, so I did it too.
She was in bed sick for a few days after both jabs. Like a real bad flu with aches and pains. Shot area was sore.
Me, first shot, I was out in the garage the rest of the day working. Went to bed early as I felt tired. Went to work the next day.
2nd shot I felt a little more and stayed in bed the rest of the day. 2nd day i felt tired so stayed at home and worked a little around the house. Went to work the 3rd day.

For me, I've gotten so many different vaccine shots and other shots while doing 21 years in the military, so it was no big deal.

TRichards

RDC Crypto
I had COVID back in February. I was in the hospital for 13 days. When I got out It took me 4 to 5 weeks to get my lungs back. I had natural immunity after this but my doctor said it was unknown to how long the antibodies were good for. He said I should get the vaccine. So I did. I had the Moderna in August. Only had a mild fever and chills for one night and some arm pain for a couple of days. This was consistent with both shots. So at this point I do feel better about having protection from the virus.

royrjs

RDC Crypto
Janssen (J&J) the wife (32yo) and me (36yoe); I had shoulder pain (muscular) for a few days, just like when you get hit really hard by a baseball or something.
She had it rough, though; we had the shot at noon, and she started to feel like crap at 9pm, with 99.5° temp; the doc put her on paracetamol, and the temp kept jumping from normal to 99 up until 4-5pm the next day.

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
My gf got Pfizer.

1st Dose
Day 1 was arm soreness around the injection site. Normal.
Day 2 was feeling "under the weather" as expected. Stayed home.
Day 3 returned to work, feeling normal.

2nd Dose
Same story.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
im not gonna purple this thread, but a legitimate question here, i would like to know the feeling, thoughts on the un vaxxed , from the vxed,and do you the vaxxed feel They are somehow a problem/ danger to the vaxxed, would you hang around un vaxxed family member this holiday season or demand they be vaxxed for Your 'protection'( i thought bieng vaxxed period IS the protection, im Really interested in a vaxxed persons point of view on us unvxed.my family all got the vaccine, all had similar syptoms^, they are Really concerned im not getting jabbed.thnx.jc

Last edited:

92OCHO

RDC Crypto
kicked my wife’s ass… obviously she got thru it.. but it made me really nervous when I came home and she was on the couch
she never sits still …. Ever

Mike_W-RRE

RDC Crypto
Pfizer. First shot felt like a good middle school charlie horse knuckle punch in the arm. Didn't take any time off work. But felt a bit off later in the evening and wet to bed early. 2nd dose the arm hurt worse and for longer but symptoms about the same. Went to bed early and didnt miss any work.

13 year old kid got Pfizer also (Kaiser). Less sore arm than I felt. Didn't report to me anything weird other than felling a little off later each day he got the shot. Didn't miss any school. Didn't grow a third eye or feel the need to eat raw flesh.

Older brother of the 13 year old got vaxxed back in April. Works in food service in a close quarters kitchen. He got exposed at work. He tested positive but didn't have any real symptoms, just mild cold/flu type stuff. Had to stay home from work and in his room. The 13 year old spent some time in the house with older brother between exposure, slight symptoms and confirmed positive test. 13 year old had to stay home from school for 5 days and had several negative tests and never caught it.

[/purple] So far the microchips in the vaccine just make everything at the self check out at Walmart ring up as Lettuce $1.29 so I can deal with that part of it just fine. I just have to hold my hand just right to get that price. It took some practice.

Mike W

Big Whitey

RDC Crypto
im not gonna purple this thread, but a legitimate question here, i would like to know the feeling, thoughts on the un vaxxed , from the vxed,and do you the vaxxed feel They are somehow a problem/ danger to the vaxxed, would you hang around un vaxxed family member this holiday season or demand they be vaxxed for Your 'protection'( i thought bieng vaxxed period IS the protection, im Really interested in a vaxxed persons point of view on us unvxed.my family all got the vaccine, all had similar syptoms^, they are Really concerned im not getting jabbed.thnx.jc
I’ll bite here. I wasn’t going to do it but in order to travel to puerto Rico and get on a military base I was told I had to. I had also heard that I could fly without a mask if I had my vac card. Now I hear that we need to be tested no matter what within 72 hours of a flight and still wear a mask.
IMO total BS. I still haven’t gone to PR and not sure I want to With all the BS we are being fed.
Second day I had a sore shoulder but that was it and only after the 2nd shot. Mine were Moderna

TRichards

RDC Crypto
When i first got to the hospital, they had me on a cocktail of meds and steroids and hi flow O2. After 3 days i wasnt responding so they did a lot of tests and changed up the meds to 8 day therapy twice a day and within a day and a half i was feeling much better. So the rest of the time was about getting my lung capacity back and getting off the hi flow O2 and back down to a nasal canular while still trying to keep a saturation level of 92 or better.

Zac Reish

RDC Crypto
Phizer
First shot 2pm.
Sore arm next day.
Felt fine otherwise worked as usual.

2nd shot 1pm
Sore arm. Went home that afternoon and took a nap for an hour woke back up and had a normal afternoon/night.
Next day worked as usual. Felt like a bitch all day though.

I’m happy I got it. A lot of my friends and their whole family have had it and it doesn’t sound fun at all. I don’t understand why anyone would chance getting covid. I haven’t had it and plan to do what ever modern science recommends. I guess I’m a sheep.

paranoid56

RDC Crypto
got it, first was fine, second gave me a slight fever but it was fine.

as for the anti vaxors its fine lots of people are, its when they try to spread missinfo to others is where i have issues.

Fandango

RDC Crypto
Nearly seventy. Tested late last year, vaccinated early this year. No side effects and no pain. Pfizer. Will get the booster when available. Recently learned of a distant family member, in his fifty's, passed of covid after ten days in a hospital. That, within two weeks of a visit to Florida. I wore a mask without mandate and will continue to do so. I have zero sympathy for anti vaxxers. I am not affiliated with any political party.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
im into the medical side, this thread can easily spin off into you know where, i look at who / institutions/ gov. adjencys pushing this so hard on a fake phoney & false pcr test, the same test used to run up the c19 numbers for the last 2 years, the same test cdc is dropping dec31 because of too many false positives, something aint right, my gut feeling on this is Exactly the same as the Whole last 5 years , from the infamous ' escolator' ride forward, my gut said this, everyone else said that, so far, my gut feeling is batting a 1000.so far anti vaxxers look to be ostracized by society, so sad, i guess we will just have to live in the sewer system like John Conners😞