Tell us your personal experience with the jab.

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto
someone knows six people who had the vaccine and died? What was it, they were all in a airplane that crashed? You might want to let the FDA know as this is big news! Funny that people listen to their doctor for anything else FDA approved,, but wont get a fricken shot for this. Think about that. Doctor says you have whatever, so take this, and you have no hesitation. But god forbid a covid shot! The reasoning is beyond retarded. Oh, and this is all while shoving alcohol and fast food down their mouths. Absolutely amazing the kooks out there.

Will you try to express in educated words, without getting all worked up, why it is so important to you that others get vacanated?

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
Think about this- Teen building and experimenting with this mrna stuff for like 40 years now. Has never been approved by FDA.. They have spent BILLIONS trying to make it work, but have gotten no where. Suddenly, the Emergency Declaration has been made and they miraculously have a 'vaccine' that doesn't actually vaccinate against Covid, but makes you not get as sick (doesn't stop the spread!) if/when you get it. If the stuff was safe and worked like a vaccine, why didn't we see it a few years ago during SARS? It was around back then. Oh wait, no national or statewide emergencies declared that allowed the bypassing of trials, data collection, etc... Oh, and definitely no blanket indemnification where whatever went bad, the drug companies could not held responsible financially or criminally. But with the Emergency Declaration for Covid, suddenly, this stuff that they have been working on for decades is suddenly the miracle cure... Except it hasn't cured anything, but the share holders of Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, etc... thank you.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Think about this- Teen building and experimenting with this mrna stuff for like 40 years now. Has never been approved by FDA.. They have spent BILLIONS trying to make it work, but have gotten no where. Suddenly, the Emergency Declaration has been made and they miraculously have a 'vaccine' that doesn't actually vaccinate against Covid, but makes you not get as sick (doesn't stop the spread!) if/when you get it. If the stuff was safe and worked like a vaccine, why didn't we see it a few years ago during SARS? It was around back then. Oh wait, no national or statewide emergencies declared that allowed the bypassing of trials, data collection, etc... Oh, and definitely no blanket indemnification where whatever went bad, the drug companies could not held responsible financially or criminally. But with the Emergency Declaration for Covid, suddenly, this stuff that they have been working on for decades is suddenly the miracle cure... Except it hasn't cured anything, but the share holders of Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, etc... thank you.

A vaccine is not a cure. What's the Difference Between a Vaccine and a Cure? - Forward

Your inability to understand science is not an argument against it. Back on topic....

Got the Moderna shot back in May. First shot I was fine, sore arm where I got the shot. No adverse effects. Second shot, three weeks later, the morning after I was just tired/drained for half a day. Was fine by 1pm. That was it.

Why get the shot? Because I don't want to lovely die from it like the 4,742,562 people that have. One of those deceased was a co-worker of mine. Died in April of 2020 after being in the ICU for two weeks. Left behind several grandkids. He was only 56.

A current coworker caught the Covid and was in a coma. He and his wife adopted twins 2 years ago.

You get the shot for yourself and for everyone else around you.

1632451744971.jpeg

Big Whitey

RDC Crypto
I am not suggesting the the climate directly affects the virus. I am suggesting it should be looked into, how lifestyles, based on climate zones or outdoor weather conditions affect the spread. When Covid first hit the US, the infection rates followed global temperature zones.

Now you see areas of similar temperature or weather patterns that tend to follow a similar trend in the spread. I think that when the weather drives people inside it tends to push the spread upwards. I don't think this is the only and sole factor, but I think it plays a large role.
Hoody. Didn’t mean it that you implied anything. My weather comment was solely based on what I recall from the gov telling us about shelter in place for 14 days and when that didn’t work the weather was was next hot kills it. Nope cold kills it nope. Just random fame seekers telling the flock what to do and not following their own advise on multiple occasions

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
ok , i really am intetested in the vaxxed peoples storys minus the jabb( pun intended) at unvaxxed, since im seeing comments, can some one tell me why NYC has a vaxxport Mandate for everywhere?,,

Big Whitey

RDC Crypto
someone knows six people who had the vaccine and died? What was it, they were all in a airplane that crashed? You might want to let the FDA know as this is big news! Funny that people listen to their doctor for anything else FDA approved,, but wont get a fricken shot for this. Think about that. Doctor says you have whatever, so take this, and you have no hesitation. But god forbid a covid shot! The reasoning is beyond retarded. Oh, and this is all while shoving alcohol and fast food down their mouths. Absolutely amazing the kooks out there.
I guess I’m one of the kooks then. I figure alcohol kills germs, right? If I put enough in I am safe. Pretty sure my wife and both boys had it but not me. Hmmmmmmmm I got poked because of travel for work related. Otherwise I say it’s your personal choice. People that tell others they should,must get the vac can go slip on a banana

scracing

RDC Crypto
I am not trying to make the Jab political. However, the media and our government has already done that.

I am not vaxxed. I know someone that died within 12 hours of getting the vax. She was 53 and in good health, felt tired, went to bed early and didn't wake up. I also know two people that were in good health that died from the virus. But why should I get the jab for a VIRUS, not a DISEASE like Polio or small pox, that has a 99.86% survival rate? I don't wear a mask anywhere unless it is 100% required. I walk into places that have the signs and I act like I don't see them. If I am asked to put a mask on, I will. But the moment I see an employee or another person with their mask on under their nose or without a mask, mine comes off. There is plenty of data out there showing masks don't do what the CDC says they do. Can they help, maybe, but if they completely stopped the virus this would have been over last summer.

I am accused all the time by vaxxed people that I am a wack job and that I listen to rogue doctors and people that want to mislead the public. My own doctor tells me to get vaxxed. But when I watch videos like this one from a very smart woman who says we should not get vaxxed I choose not to.

Please take the time to watch this video with an open mind.

Good video

scracing

RDC Crypto
A little off topic, but why is our government not investigating the origin of Covid and doing something about the person that created it. Imagine if someone murdered 100,000 people. It would be the largest investigation ever. Makes me think our government might have something to do with the origin of Covid.

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
A little off topic, but why is our government not investigating the origin of Covid and doing something about the person that created it. Imagine if someone murdered 100,000 people. It would be the largest investigation ever. Makes me think our government might have something to do with the origin of Covid.
It gets pretty ugly if it's true that Saint Fauci continued to fund Chinese research with US taxpayers money after being instructed to stop. THEY are guilty of hiding the outbreak but WE helped fund the program. Ironically, nobody you know ever voted for this but the same "professionals" that caused this disaster are now trusted blindly to cure it.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
Will you try to express in educated words, without getting all worked up, why it is so important to you that others get vacanated?
Question not directed at me but I have an answer, for a vaccine to work everyone has to get it.
Polio vaccine, everyone got it, no more polio.
Measles vaccine, everyone got it, no more measles.
Covid vaccine, half the people got it but the other half argue and wont get it, Covid still killing people.

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto
Have you looked at the data coming out of Israel and other countries that have over 80% vax rate?

Question not directed at me but I have an answer, for a vaccine to work everyone has to get it.
Covid vaccine, half the people got it but the other half argue and wont get it, Covid still killing people.

The problem with your thesis is the Covid vax doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading Covid (so really it isn't a vax)...so how is everyone getting the vax going to make it go away? Also, tell me why if you have natural antibodies that you need to get the vax.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
you non vax guys are kooks, plain and simple. But, I still would have a beer with you. nothing personal. Two plus two is four, just in case you dont believe math too.
2×2is 4 also

Attachments

• download (8).jpeg
    download (8).jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 0

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
Have you looked at the data coming out of Israel and other countries that have over 80% vax rate?

The problem with your thesis is the Covid vax doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading Covid (so really it isn't a vax)...so how is everyone getting the vax going to make it go away? Also, tell me why if you have natural antibodies that you need to get the vax.

Attachments

• download (8).jpeg
    download (8).jpeg

jon coleman

RDC Crypto

Attachments

• download (8).jpeg
    download (8).jpeg