Tell us your personal experience with the jab.

Tube ride

RDC Crypto
Can you read? Look at the definition of immunity in both.....

*facepalm*
I can read . I see the definition of immunity has not changed …? face palm?….try not to touch your face especially because you refuse the shot . 5880F2EF-8227-4BB7-865A-B9A774DF7A2F.jpeg

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
I can read . I see the definition of immunity has not changed …? face palm?….try not to touch your face especially because you refuse the shot .View attachment 232431
What's the first word in both definitions of immunity?

Now, what's the new wording that you underlined?

I'll wait.....

(Hint: It's "Protection")

joshmx88

RDC Crypto

I'll wait.....

The government really likes people like you, what a good sheep!
If you have immunity, you would be protected. A vaccine provides immunity. Someone moved a couple words around to fit an agenda.

RanchoPacific Motorsports

RDC Crypto
Website
www.prografx.com
Rancho please explain how getting the shot protects others .
The vaccine works by teaching your body how to create proteins that mimic the Covid virus, then your body creates antibodies that fight that protein and likewise against Covid virus, thus most people who are vaccinated will not be infected and will not be able to spread it to others.
( I say most people because there is still a small possibity of contracting Covid after the vaccination.)

Also I think it is just a matter of time before the virus mutates into a variant that will not work with the current vaccine, so that is why it would be important for everyone to get vacinated at the same time.
but in all reality that will never happen, so Covid will probably just keep mutating and circling the earth.

If the virus did not mutate into other variants then it might of been gone by now.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
that post has toooo much' if s', ' might', possibility',' probably',' most people', you know what Rancho s post does Not have??, peer reviewed, scientific clinical studies, drug trials, a True covid 19 testing protocol, peer reviewed/ clinically provin to be accurate, nope, everytime i hear an argument on c19 , all i say is' show me the data, clinically studied/ peer reviewed scientific facts, not what you heard on msnbc or read in the nyt, crickets...

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
that post has toooo much' if s', ' might', possibility',' probably',' most people', you know what Rancho s post does Not have??, peer reviewed, scientific clinical studies, drug trials, a True covid 19 testing protocol, peer reviewed/ clinically provin to be accurate, nope, everytime i hear an argument on c19 , all i say is' show me the data, clinically studied/ peer reviewed scientific facts, not what you heard on msnbc or read in the nyt, crickets...
or what tony told you, then backtracked and said somthing different a 1000 times...

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto
You get the shot to protect yourself if you are old, or to protect other if you are young.
I am 38 I got covid at the beginning of the year it was not bad for me at all, my dad got Covid at the same time and was in the hospital for 8 days. He didn't think he would make it out of the hospital.
Most people in the hospitals now are unvaccinated so it would also seem that the unvaccinated are the ones spreading the virus.
I don't need the vax to protect myself. If you are vaxed, then you don't need me to get the vax to protect you. If you are not vaxed, then you don't need me to get vaxed to protect you, because you could get the vax if you wanted to be "protected". Do you see where I am going with this?

Where is the data that shows most people in the hospitals now, are unvacinted...please don't tell me you overheard it on the morning show that your wife had on in the background. I bet you can't provide the data or prove it.

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
The vaccine works by teaching your body how to create proteins that mimic the Covid virus, then your body creates antibodies that fight that protein and likewise against Covid virus, thus most people who are vaccinated will not be infected and will not be able to spread it to others.
( I say most people because there is still a small possibity of contracting Covid after the vaccination.)

Also I think it is just a matter of time before the virus mutates into a variant that will not work with the current vaccine, so that is why it would be important for everyone to get vacinated at the same time.
but in all reality that will never happen, so Covid will probably just keep mutating and circling the earth.

If the virus did not mutate into other variants then it might of been gone by now.
No, A TRUE Vaccine uses dead or neutralized actual virus introduced into your body so you body learns how to identify virus cells, neutralize their ability to enter your cells, and kill virus cells. It does this by creating different cells for different jobs (killer cells, inhibitor cells, etc...) The Pfizer and Moderna shots do not do that. What they do is create a hop up of your immune system to fight a virus by making the production rates faster, so you combat the infection harder sooner, but it is not specific to Covid. Haven't you heard them say this shot could be used in the future for colds and flues? That is why you can still be 100% infected even if vaccinated. It does not specifically kill Covid, it ramps up the bodies reaction sooner, but your body still has to identify the virus, figure out the response plan, then produce the targeting killer cells to fight the specific virus. It just happens faster. People that have had covid and survived have an actual immune response specific to Covid when exposed again. Notice we are not hearing about all the people getting Covid a second time and being hospitalized or dying. Why? They have a true immune response.

As far as Covid being around forever, yep, just like every flu and cold virus (hint hint, Corona viruses are cold viruses) that has ever hit the planet. They're still around, but as they mutate to remain around, they give up the attributes that make them deadly in exchange for the attributes that let stay alive. Only so much room on the DNA chain, so something has to go some the thing that keeps it going can fill that space. The term 'common cold' came about because that is what a cold had to become to stay around, the 'not going to kill you but will make your nose run' virus. Why do you think they can't cure it? It mutated itself into a basically unkillable virus that isn't very deadly so it could still be a virus and not burn itself out. Covid is n its way to doing the same thing The mutations have become less severe, but easier to catch. Viralogists have already said they see the end of the pandemic due to this within a year or less. Covid-19 will be here to stay as a cold virus, just like SARs, Influenza, etc... And 1 last thing, Polio, the Measles, Chicken Pox, etc... are still out there. We have just vaccinated with real vaccines, not the fake ones, enough that they never get a foot hold in the U.S. when they show up.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Have you looked at the data coming out of Israel and other countries that have over 80% vax rate?

The problem with your thesis is the Covid vax doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading Covid (so really it isn't a vax)...so how is everyone getting the vax going to make it go away? Also, tell me why if you have natural antibodies that you need to get the vax.

Yes. And it shows vaccines work.

Israeli data: How can efficacy vs. severe disease be strong when 60% of hospitalized are vaccinated?

242828029_1743953132480286_8833591246252280739_n.jpg

cf58cd_dfefb9be162646c898355a052ebd5e9d~mv2.webp

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto

So what you are telling me is the Pfizer Vaccine is not really a vaccine at all, because the data that you provided shows that you can still contract and spread the virus? A vaccine is to provide immunity from the disease. The Fauci Jab does not provide immunity, it provides a sense of accomplishment, (i.e like everyone gets a little trophy). It's great that it may provide some protection for a period of time and if you feel the risk of that protection out weighs the risk of the virus then go for it.

Now, please tell me how anyone that decides not to get the vax is hurting those that choose to get the vax. Then tell me why anyone that has had the virus should get vaccinated. I might be more inclined to believe in the cause if the regime mandating the vax would acknowledge the antibodies of the infected are better than the vax.

If public health was truly at the forefront of this issue, then the first course of action would be to test for antibodies before administering the vaccine and discouraging those who have antibodies from getting vaxed.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
So what you are telling me is the Pfizer Vaccine is not really a vaccine at all, because the data that you provided shows that you can still contract and spread the virus? A vaccine is to provide immunity from the disease. The Fauci Jab does not provide immunity, it provides a sense of accomplishment, (i.e like everyone gets a little trophy). It's great that it may provide some protection for a period of time and if you feel the risk of that protection out weighs the risk of the virus then go for it.

Now, please tell me how anyone that decides not to get the vax is hurting those that choose to get the vax. Then tell me why anyone that has had the virus should get vaccinated. I might be more inclined to believe in the cause if the regime mandating the vax would acknowledge the antibodies of the infected are better than the vax.

If public health was truly at the forefront of this issue, then the first course of action would be to test for antibodies before administering the vaccine and discouraging those who have antibodies from getting vaxed.

Have you ever been in a swimming pool that had a pissing section? Same concept.

The unvaxxed are the ones pissing in the pool and getting piss on anyone in the pool.

The vaccinated ones are not. They get out of the pool to piss.

Then you'll ask, "Well why do they get out of the pool to piss if they already have it on them?"

Because there are also people that are deathly allergic to piss ( immunocompromised people) in the pool.

But being that the unvaxxed people are selfish assholes they'll just keep pissing in the pool ruining it for everyone else because they think they're the only one in the pool.

Last edited:

baja stu

RDC Crypto
Received the Moderna jab in June.
1st shot- down for a day, sore arm and body aches.
2nd shot - down for a 2 days with fever and body aches. As fast as it came on it was gone.

August - contacted break through covid. Light symptoms, felt like a head cold. Cough lasted a few weeks, low on energy as well. All better and feel fine now.

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto
Have you ever been in a swimming pool that had a pissing section? Same concept.

The unvaxxed are the ones pissing in the pool and getting piss on anyone in the pool.

The vaccinated ones are not. They get out of the pool to piss.

Then you'll ask, "Well why do they get out of the pool to piss if they already have it on them?"

Because there are also people that are people that are deathly allergic to piss ( immunocompromised people) in the pool.

But being that the unvaxxed people are selfish assholes they'll just keep pissing in the pool ruining it for everyone else because they think they're the only one in the pool.

Anyone notice that every insult thrown out in this whole thread is from the vaccinated. Someone poses real questions, that they can't answer, and the insults begin to fly.

Sorry...your edit was a little late and got captured for life 🤣

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
Anyone notice that every insult thrown out in this whole thread is from the vaccinated. Someone poses real questions, that they can't answer, and the insults begin to fly.

Sorry...your edit was a little late and got captured for life 🤣
Where in his post did he insult you? I haven’t seen a single post that threw an insult at you. Maybe it’s because “someone posed a question that you couldn’t answer” as you so eloquently said, that you feel attacked?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Where in his post did he insult you? I haven’t seen a single post that threw an insult at you. Maybe it’s because “someone posed a question that you couldn’t answer” as you so eloquently said, that you feel attacked?

Yup. Didn't insult him. But if the shoe fits, lace that bitch up.

I find it lovely hilarious that guys on here will strap on helmet, firesuit, and five point harness to keep themselves safe in a racecar fulling knowing the danger of racing cars, but refuse to be pricked by a itty bitty needle that will keep them from dying from a horrible virus that has killed millions in less than 2 years.

"I don't need the shot, I have an immune system" is the same as saying I don't need to learn how to read, I have a brain.

Big Whitey

RDC Crypto

I'll wait.....

is wearing a condon immunity or protection? The shot is a condom, Not a guarantee she won’t get the sickness, it’s a hopefull happiness in the months to come