Tell us your personal experience with the jab.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
Anyone notice that every insult thrown out in this whole thread is from the vaccinated. Someone poses real questions, that they can't answer, and the insults begin to fly.

Sorry...your edit was a little late and got captured for life 🤣
chlorinated pools& sunshine kill the covid, why do you think they shut it down 2 years back to " flatten the curve"??( boy mr K, this thread just went to the deep purple .yuk

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto
Where in his post did he insult you? I haven’t seen a single post that threw an insult at you. Maybe it’s because “someone posed a question that you couldn’t answer” as you so eloquently said, that you feel attacked?

I never said me specifically...read, comprehend and digest.

Yup. Didn't insult him. But if the shoe fits, lace that bitch up

"I don't need the shot, I have an immune system" is the same as saying I don't need to learn how to read, I have a brain.

Yep.. no insults here?

But being that the unvaxxed people are selfish assholes they'll just keep pissing in the pool ruining it for everyone else because they think they're the only one in the pool.

🤔

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
What's your source? That's just a screen shot.
another " screen shot" i made up, prove this correct & true, bet you can with a little research👍😉👍😉

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    11 KB · Views: 0

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto
Have you ever been in a swimming pool that had a pissing section? Same concept.

The unvaxxed are the ones pissing in the pool and getting piss on anyone in the pool.

The vaccinated ones are not. They get out of the pool to piss.

Then you'll ask, "Well why do they get out of the pool to piss if they already have it on them?"

Because there are also people that are deathly allergic to piss ( immunocompromised people) in the pool.

But being that the unvaxxed people are selfish assholes they'll just keep pissing in the pool ruining it for everyone else because they think they're the only one in the pool.

When you were watching the "The View" yesterday to gather your scientific info did you notice that two of your compadres decided to piss in your pool?

Last edited:

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Have you ever been in a swimming pool that had a pissing section? Same concept.

The unvaxxed are the ones pissing in the pool and getting piss on anyone in the pool.

The vaccinated ones are not. They get out of the pool to piss.

Then you'll ask, "Well why do they get out of the pool to piss if they already have it on them?"

Because there are also people that are deathly allergic to piss ( immunocompromised people) in the pool.

Mike, you need to do your research. You can get COVID and you can spread it as well. Your not in a bubble. When COVID is in the air it does not bounce off of you or your bubble.

Offspring

RDC Crypto
Side note, the covid numbers are low but there are roughly 2.2 Hospital beds per 1000 people in the us, with standard Pre pandemic numbers being 64% full so functionally 0.8 beds available per 1000. Keeping those hospitals functional for car crashes, heart attacks, and boob jobs is key.

That is where we are getting crushed, guessing whoever knows 1000 people knows more then 0.8 that have been in a hospital recently. If you are on the fence, get a jab. Do it for the boobs!

Staffing plays a huge roll in capacity, always has.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto

Offspring

RDC Crypto
Yep, and we have been pinned for over a year and 1/2
It's about to get way worse in a couple of days when those who have been working unvaxed by choice, are forced to leave. And just that alone will decrease capacity even if nobody with c19 was admitted.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
It's about to get way worse in a couple of days when those who have been working unvaxed by choice, are forced to leave. And just that alone will decrease capacity even if nobody with c19 was admitted.
I agree, it wasn't my decision to mandate it...

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
some class action law suits in the works, scotus i think will have to clear up this experimental vax mandate debacle, but jon roberts is not a very good judge....stay tuned...

bajaherbie

RDC Crypto
Only 29 comments by Jon Coleman?

2 shots of Moderna, no reaction either time. Wife got the J&J a week after I got my first shot. 61 year old Male, healthy, on zero medication.

Two weeks ago I attended a grade school classmates funeral. Healthy outdoors guy- unvaccinated. Passed in a week.

I'll get a booster when its available for me.