Temptation!

doug969

Reaction
So I went with the 984 Ventura car testing today and boy does it make me want to build a 9 car. We made some good changes and when I left it was getting much better. Rulo from ORAF was there helping and they were still going to try some other stuff out. I hope today didnt make me..........................ummmmmm well I dont know! hahahaha build a car?

Shred918

Reaction
Doug you can drive mine and I think that will change your mind quick. You forget how pampered you are in that 1 car!

doug969

Reaction
Doug you can drive mine and I think that will change your mind quick. You forget how pampered you are in that 1 car!

Pampered my a$$$$$$$$. They are not that smooth. I cant get class 9 out of my blood and I have a new Torres engine sitting and I know a guy who can build me a beam.

Shred918

Reaction
Well if you decide to take the plunge I would glad to happy to help you build it. I would be even happier to race against you.

HarrySac

Reaction
I know some guys that do some good work. It's those 925 guys!!!!!
I heard that they really hooked up Ventura Racing.

doug969

Reaction
I know some guys that do some good work. It's those 925 guys!!!!!
I heard that they really hooked up Ventura Racing.

You should see what those guys (Mike & John) from 925 did to the Ventura car. They put more hours of prep and fab into that car that does not even belong to them then anyone I have ever seen. These guys rock and im very impressed with thier fab work and willingness to help others. Just watch out for that John guy, he has a little string that hangs out his shorts.

NINERACER

Reaction
they are doing a really good job can be happier and,thanks doug for your help we really appreciate what your guys are doing for us.

Hacha

Reaction
You should see what those guys (Mike & John) from 925 did to the Ventura car. They put more hours of prep and fab into that car that does not even belong to them then anyone I have ever seen. These guys rock and im very impressed with thier fab work and willingness to help others. Just watch out for that John guy, he has a little string that hangs out his shorts.

There is no words enough to describe the amazing work and wiliness of Mike Cote and John McCoy, I can’t be more thankful and happier with there help! Those guys made our car not just look Right, Work the way it should work from they one, They found and fixed the problems we had to deal for the last 2 years, after few unfinished races, lots of days and money wasted thanks to BAD chassis we had right when I was going to give up this guys stepped on the plate and offered their amazing help and acknowledge and fixed problems and made our car looked and worked like I never thought it will work, I have to thanks Doug for his suspension products, His time and that help,Rulo from ORAF for helping us today dialing our shocks and all his help with the car.
I know we still need to spend more time setting up shocks and suspension to make it work even better !!

mrmatt

Reaction
Mike and John are awesome guys and do some fantastic work. The 925 car is beautiful and I am sure the work they did on the Ventura car is nothing less than awesome!

oldman dirt

Reaction
Glad the Ventura Brothers are dialed in now so they can ENJOY the class 9 races...............Did they get the return spring on the right foot fixed ???? LOL

bonehead1

Reaction
doug I have a two seater i'll sell you

BUDMAN975

Reaction
I have a 2 seater we can finish up and take out.