Terrible Town Race

Dave_G

Reaction
So, any predictions here on who will win overall at the Terrible's Town race this weekend? Any picks on class winners?

Dave

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Scott Steinberger in TT, and overall 4-wheeled.
He's been way too fast lately.

I'll take Doug Fortin Jr. for 1st Class one/ ProDirt.

-Gabe

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I would like to see weyrichs pull off a class one victory in the former Corona Jimco, they were real close at San Felipe.. Hey Dave lets hop in your plane and head up there in the morning. :)

A man is not finished when he is defeated,
he is finished when he quits.
-- Richard M. Nixon

hammer

Reaction
Of course I have to Pick Mike Julson amd Bob Lofton for class 1 & the overall.
TT Steinberger
10 Bruckmann

Dave_G

Reaction
Re: Hey Dave lets hop in your plane and head up there in the morning. :)

John,
Believe me, that thought has already crossed my mind today. ;-) We could be there in an hour! The crotch rocket airplane is runn'in good after it's annual inspection. I would love to go but I have to renew my explosives license tomorrow and I have lots of paperwork to do and an inspection scheduled so I'm S.O.L :-(

Dave

scott

Reaction
Class 1----- Julson, Herbst, Weyhrich with the new Sourapas purchase
Trophy Truck--- Steinberger, Jeffries, Herbst if it'll hold together....

Dave_G

Reaction
Re: explosives license, eh?...

Yea, it's a long story.....It has to do with a long time family business and I have to keep it current. It's just become such a really big pain in the a** since 9-11 to deal with it. :-(

Dave

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Terribles Town was awesome. You guys missed a good race. I hardly saw any RDC faces out there. TTs were awesome, racing was good party was on and we took first in our class out of ten with a few fierce competitors.

Kris

"A signature always reveals a man's character -- and sometimes even his name. "

mgobaja

Reaction
What happened to Scott ( PCI ) trophy truck ? Does anybody know what happened to Eli Yee's class 10 entry ? I know he DNF'ed but not sure why.

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
We posted results on the race as we got them from BITD which is generally every hour with the exception of one 2 hour gap where the BITD foks simply got swamped.

Scott got 2 in TT and 6 OA (bikes, Cars and Quads)

Ed and Tim Herbst DNF'd on a blown engine. Troy won the overall beating all vehicles.

See http://www.off-road.com/race/2002bitd/tt250

PJCinLV

pciscott

Reaction
Congratulations to Damen Jefferies 1st Trick Truck and Troy Herbst 1st overall. We ended up 2nd 1 min 52 seconds back. Had a great time racing with everyone, it was close all day. At the last minute we had a co-driver change do to a 103 mile per hour ticket on the way to the start from my Co-Dog Dana, who was held up for 30 minutes. Pat Bell jumped in the truck with me for the first time in the Trophy truck. He is a great Co-driver, but was not familiar with the truck. We could have filmed the flat tire follies for Americas funiest home video. Maybe next time? We will practice our tire changes, Aj from the Herbst says he can change one in less than 2 minutes, we are lucky if we do it in less than 5. Next weekend we will be at Buffalo Bills to let Dane Cardone get some time behind the wheel of the new truck for the first two laps. This is also a test to see how far the transmission can go, all we will do is wash her up and change the oil. I would like to thank all the pit guys and girls that helped out at Terribles, the pits were fast!!! Special thanks to Barry Beacham of Race Prep Service, Three races and nothing wrong with the truck except some driver induced flat tires, this guy can prep a truck! See you all at the TREE BAR next weekend at Buffalo Bills.

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Hey Scott at least you called it a Trick Truck this time....musta got your head finally cleared from last night! jajaja

Kris

JCA

Reaction
Congratulation Davis mortorsports, Jason Jernigan, PCI Scott and all others.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Re: Video Is Now On-line

Hey Pat you gotta get on Fidel for us once more...he was out there sporting our shirt all day and didnt even get a single picture of us...

Kris

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Re: Video Is Now On-line

Hey Kris,

I will!

Also, we are now teamed with Trackside Photo. We will have their photos on-line as well. Should be a 1000 or more images. ya gotta be in there somewhere.

Cheers

PJCinLV