Tesla electric truck, new prerunner or race truck candidate?

green787

Reaction
So I watched the actual unveil thing last night on Youtube and that's the first time I think I've ever actually seen Musk speak. His creepiness alone makes me not want to buy a Tesla, lol. I mean, maybe hire someone else to do the roll out since you seem incapable of speaking like a normal person? It was just weird and I kept getting a "If I weren't rich, I'd probably be the unabomber" vibe. Watching the windows shatter was definitely the highlight though. Followed closely by the "powerful" swing his homedude took with the sledge hammer on the door, lol. About broke his back trying to swing it at the "regular" truck door, but seemed to run out of juice for the swing on the cyber truck.
That's how a person talks that has had too many edibles..... If you KNOW Musk like the rest of us, he just talks like a a NORMAL stoner.... (Ted was a pretty fair machinist)..... but Musk couldn't hide his reaction to the glass breaking, and the swirling in his head of a million thoughts about how this went wrong and was going to play in the general media..... He was probably wondering if it was an inside sabotage..... Good thing he was high, or he might have lost it.....

Last edited:

green787

Reaction
I think the glass worked good enough..... In a regular car the window would have shattered into little pieces you could vacuum up..... The second ball would then pose a real threat to your life.....

J Prich

Reaction
That's how a person talks that has had too many edibles..... If you KNOW Musk like the rest of us, he just talks like a a NORMAL stoner.... (Ted was a pretty fair machinist)..... but Musk couldn't hide his reaction to the glass breaking, and the swirling in his head of a million thoughts about how this went wrong and was going to play in the general media..... He was probably wondering if it was an inside sabotage..... Good thing he was high, or he might have lost it.....
I don't know him, I don't hang out with him like you do or whatever. But I know stoners, and that wasn't stoner talk. That was horrible public speaking talk, lol. Which is nothing to be ashamed of, except when you decide you're going to be the front man for presentations for your products.

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
So I watched the actual unveil thing last night on Youtube and that's the first time I think I've ever actually seen Musk speak. His creepiness alone makes me not want to buy a Tesla, lol. I mean, maybe hire someone else to do the roll out since you seem incapable of speaking like a normal person? It was just weird and I kept getting a "If I weren't rich, I'd probably be the unabomber" vibe. Watching the windows shatter was definitely the highlight though. Followed closely by the "powerful" swing his homedude took with the sledge hammer on the door, lol. About broke his back trying to swing it at the "regular" truck door, but seemed to run out of juice for the swing on the cyber truck.

Look up "revenge of the electric car" on youtube. Pretty interesting documentary..

green787

Reaction
Prich, let's not ruin this thread comparing how your buddy Trump speaks in public to others.... Post your own video on youtube so WE can judge it....
So far Musk has raised 20 million just by making people pay to take a poll as to which one of the versions they most like.... Think about how accurate the information is on that poll.... demographics.... now he can tool up, and build a few of them, and then take the money from them and make more, etc, etc, standard dope dealing .......
There is a massive profit to be made making world class golf carts....
There's nothing to them.... except all the bells and whistles.....
They have massive torque....

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Too many edibles? How do you know when you have had too many?
When it's too late.

Look up "revenge of the electric car" on youtube. Pretty interesting documentary..
I was almost going to correct you. But I looked it up. Pretty cool they made a sequel!

Here's the link for anyone interested.

jon coleman

Reaction
screw it, im waiting for a self driving , awd, tesla truck, that way i can simply program in the score 2025 baja 1000 gps, a winning avg mph, & just stay at home and eat my green 787 gravy, trouble is getting up& going to awards cerimony to collect hardware🥴 20191128_130045.jpgps, check your nieghbors permits, plans, & soil/ back fill reports, especially if your down stream:eek:

Last edited:

green787

Reaction
screw it, im waiting for a self driving , awd, tesla truck, that way i can simply program in the score 2025 baja 1000 gps, a winning avg mph, & just stay at home and eat my green 787 gravy, trouble is getting up& going to awards cerimony to collect hardware🥴View attachment 206761ps, check your nieghbors permits, plans, & soil/ back fill reports, especially if your down stream:eek:
I'm not sure Tesla can fix your mess, but SCORE really should get with the times, and have a "self driving" class....

jon coleman

Reaction
you know what Really sucks??, I Know where those 6 frikken seconds are at.( p.b., just wanna break 7minutes, then ill worry about a pro podium 🥴hpy t g!!

Attachments

• 20191128_200436.jpg
    20191128_200436.jpg
    853.1 KB · Views: 85