Test session video

orvacian

Reaction
I taught myself how to edit movies tonight, thought somebody may like to see it.
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.pencilart.com/testingaaron.wmv>www.pencilart.com/testingaaron.wmv</A>
Thanks Fish for hosting it!
It is not gonna win any races but it's fun to see my truck work good after so much time has been spent on it.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by orvacian on 02/18/03 01:15 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Where is that at Aaron? Looks like a nice little whoop section.

Race-Dezert Anonymous - Step #1:
"Hello, my name is Jason. And I'm a Race-Dezertaholic."

orvacian

Reaction
Its in Victorville, theres miles and miles of whoops. Right off the 395 about a 1/2 mile from the 15.
I don't know why nobody stops there, its so much closer then El Mirage or Barstow. Pete showed me another cool test track he uses there too.

TDORSloppy

Reaction
aaron, what can I say I'm jealous. I just showed Pete the video and he was stoked. I broke my stock leaf this weekend at Ocotillo and I might be able to get my 62" on by Friday. Falzone brought me my custom set of shackles on Friday and I already have my 62s so if all goes well, I'll be in ocotillo this weekend tryin to break them again. Can't wait.

Attachments

orvacian

Reaction
Those sure are some purty shackles you got there, I am sure you will love it after running those stock springs for so long.

SDranger

Reaction
Damm Scott you are sure good at braking stuff! lol. I think the best though is when the torsion socket broke and you drove home with 2x4 wood "suspension" --classic. If you do end up going to the desert, give me a call and maybe ill cruise out on saturday.

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Same thing happened to me before and I drove home on rocks duct taped to the lower arms:

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society