Testing 1-2-3: Kyle Leduc presented by Toyo Tires

Kilian

_
Reaction

Multi-time off-road champion Kyle Leduc is an example of hard work and determination paying off. Son of off-road hall of famer Curt Leduc, Kyle started from humble beginnings and has climbed his way up to the top position in short course off-road racing through constant work and reinvestment into his program. Now a racer, team owner and father, Kyle is currently in the chase for the overall points championship in the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series. We met up with Kyle when he was testing for this weekend’s Wild West Motorsports Park race to talk about his success as well as his challenges in racing.

Dirty*

Reaction
Kyle's a Beast on Track! Thanks for sharing Killian!

mike337

Reaction
Kyle is fast, but he better bring his A game to Crandon, because I know the Greaves will !
(Just stirring the pot)

Dirty*

Reaction
Kyle is fast, but he better bring his A game to Crandon, because I know the Greaves will !
(Just stirring the pot)
We all know where Kyle will finish.

Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 10.34.50 AM.png

mike337

Reaction
I wouldn't bet on that. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't bet on any of them. It's going to be wild!

mike337

Reaction
Yo, Dirty. How did Kyle do?
Actually I never saw the Pro-4 race Sunday but I know he was leading before he had engine problems, then a flat later in the day, that blows. I'd like to see all the West Coast guys happy so they come back.

Dirty Harry

Reaction
Yo, Dirty. How did Kyle do?
Actually I never saw the Pro-4 race Sunday but I know he was leading before he had engine problems, then a flat later in the day, that blows. I'd like to see all the West Coast guys happy so they come back.
Yeah I was bummed to see Kyle's engine let go when he was leading Pro4, and then to get a flat in the Amsoil Cup race. Bummer to come all the way out here for one big race and then have issues. I still think that Kyle is the fastest guy around, but he wasn't able to prove it this weekend. Respect to CJ for absolutely dominating on Sunday.