Testing at Plaster City

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
We went and did some more adjustments on the Class 6 this weekend to get ready for our next race at Ridgecrest. The new truck is coming along on schedule. Brenthel is doing a great job on it. I cannot believe how fast it is coming together. Our existing truck is for sale coming in the near future. Here is some video from Plaster City:

[video=youtube;HF7y-ReZzUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF7y-ReZzUk[/video]

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
I forgot you live out there Chris. We are doing a couple more things to the shocks and going back out next weekend. I will bring the distributor to you next weekend.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
I forgot you live out there Chris. We are doing a couple more things to the shocks and going back out next weekend. I will bring the distributor to you next weekend.
so do we by the way if you were wondering...:D

would be nice to have a sweet testing session with several trucks...

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
so do we by the way if you were wondering...:D

would be nice to have a sweet testing session with several trucks...
Man that heat out there is a killer. We got out there at 7 am and it was cooking by 9:30. Great place to have in your own back yard though!!!

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Hey Chris,
We ended up installing a dash 6 fitting on the water pump to alleviate bleeding the motor after putting water back into it. We now fill it up straight through the water pump and it has alleviated the air pockets. The trick was just filling it up slow instead of turning the hose on fast.

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Here is our new team TK. My 11 year old son is going to race it next season. This is his first day in it a week ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler7

Reaction
thats awesome guys the 6 truck is looking good, the guys at brenthel are really good guys. Good luck !! little mans lookn good too!! Best time to start them off when there young.

go woody

Reaction
You guys are definatly up to speed i would like to drag race you on pavement just to get an idea what its gonna take for me to beat you. More compression,lower gear' or nitros maybe

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
You guys are definatly up to speed i would like to drag race you on pavement just to get an idea what its gonna take for me to beat you. More compression,lower gear' or nitros maybe
hey Chris I asked you on another thread, how about letting Canchola Jr. test your truck to try to talk his dad into buying him one of your 4.5s.....Jeram says you have a few

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Truck is looking great Robert. It gonna be a fun race.
We are going back out on Wednesday to run it again. Little too much rebound in the rear shocks. Chris, let me know if you are going to be around.

Woody1200

Reaction
You guys are definatly up to speed i would like to drag race you on pavement just to get an idea what its gonna take for me to beat you. More compression,lower gear' or nitros maybe[/QUO

Thats Just what you Need Woody Nitros!!! jajaja :eek:

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
We are now going to head out Wednesday afternoon to test again

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
nice how much was the TK?! im looking to buy one and theres a couple on here that im lookin at.. would you say its worth it?!

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Not trying to hijack thread, but I heard from a reliable source that someone else was to be testing today, Monday, in Plaster City... a brand new vehicle of the TT sort. .... anyone got video of this? Scott - the Paradiigminator -- whachu got?

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
nice how much was the TK?! im looking to buy one and theres a couple on here that im lookin at.. would you say its worth it?!
I picked up the TK off of ebay of all places. It was basically brand new with about 1 hour on it. It is the intermediate version with the 250 cc Isuzu motor and it came sealed. It is great and they handle incredibly. Great way to start my son off in racing!

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
I picked up the TK off of ebay of all places. It was basically brand new with about 1 hour on it. It is the intermediate version with the 250 cc Isuzu motor and it came sealed. It is great and they handle incredibly. Great way to start my son off in racing!
haha ebay is awesome.. yeah i could imagaine.. how much did you pay?! im looking at 5k and they say it does 45-50mph

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
haha ebay is awesome.. yeah i could imagaine.. how much did you pay?! im looking at 5k and they say it does 45-50mph
I purchased the TK for $4K. What a deal that was. Tires were still brand new. My son just loves it. What a great experience this will be to hone his skills. They are fast but we have not clocked it yet. They go through everything and handle incredibly.