Testing in the MTEG truck with Dan Pentico

D.L.C.

Reaction
We scored a VIP test session today to get Dan Pentico and the old MTEG truck ready for the Tough Truck event on Tuesday.......... BAD ASS!
Check it out.
DLC & DP at ET
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5crgGUBl6mg"]YouTube - Tough Truck Testing ET Motor Park with Dan Pentico and the DLC in the MTEG truck[/ame]

D.L.C.

Reaction
man this was cool
I cant wait to get back out there

Dirty*

Reaction
Dan you need to get that beast out to Perris Auto Speedway!!!!..

ProLite13

Reaction
Dan you need to get that beast out to Perris Auto Speedway!!!!..
Thanks for the invite Ken. I will be there soon it looks like since we are out of the Lucas series until the Shootout race in Dec.

I got some time on my hands now to play around a bit the Lucas series was so demanding you know. Hey also bringing my son Daely out of Trophy Kart retirement so he will be racing with you guys too.

The MTEG truck is so different compared to the Prolite its nimble as hell and a torque monster. The vid was shot in like 10 mins there is a ton more to come.

The track is a clapped out UTV track here in Az, Im trying to spread the word about what we do and seems like we have some interest out here in AZ.

ET.motopark is only 10 mins from the shop so this works out nice. Also they are doing sand drags and mud bogs out there at night now with a good turn out the owners invited us back for some fun under the lights on a redesigned track pretty sweet. I will keep you posted on this one.

DP:cool:

EL ROMAN

Reaction
Looking good Dustin and Dan, how did the truck run in that 110 degree weather? It was HOT this weekend, but where was the invite? haha jk

D.L.C.

Reaction
dont worry you guys are in mind but we didnt even know we were going till we got there
i wanna bring you guys out with us next time

ProLite13

Reaction
What's the story behind you and the truck? It sounds like you were in a prolite, put it up for sale and bought this beauty?
The story behind the truck is better told by Steve Reeder than me.I just happened to be in the right place at the right time on this one. I feel very fortunate to have it in my possesion at this time.

The race truck will be out at the DEL MAR tuff truck race tomorrow at about 10 am come check it out is all I can say bring your cameras.:D

This truck is what wet my whistle for short course racing it was aquired fo fun only, and then CORR came to the west coast the truck is no where near CORR spec so the bug had already bit at that time and we ended up out on the track from there. I really wish i could enter this thing in the Prolite class and stomp!!!:cool:

Anyway I think theres good things ahead in another direction for me right now and when the time is right again I will be back at it with the Big dogs of short course racing because theres nothing like being in the pack with the fastest racers in the land.

Thats my story and Im stickin to it, Thanks for asking. See ya at the tracks peace.

DP:cool:

bajaruner11

Reaction
The truck looks really good still Dan!
Good the see the old hot rod out in the dirt again, the engine still sounds really strong and the suspension is still looking smooth.
Good luck at the Tuff truck Track..........

D.L.C.

Reaction
I just got an email from someone saying they couldn't find this video.
So I'm bumping it to the top for them to find easier.