• Forum membership has its advantages....

Testing nearVegas before Parker

johndjmix

Can someone give me a good spot for testing nearVegas?

I need to do some testing before Parker, well...on the way from Denver I'm planing to stop in Vegas. Have no idea where a good place for this is.

I want to be relatively close to Vegas in case I have an issue I can stop by wiks to address it before I leave.

I welcome anyone else that wants to join me. I'm thinking I'll be there on the 1st and 2nd.

--John

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
WildPowerSports.com
coolermods.com

nohandslance

Can he rent some time on the LOORS track in Primm?
I would send him to Apex but don't want to risk getting our sport in trouble.
What about that old Henderson time trial tack off of Hwy 95. is that public land?

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Jean area is open desert and available 24/7. Depending what you are looking for pick various areas of the mint course. Whoops, speed, rocks, or silt. It's all out there. Be careful as there are off road adventure tours out there Year round

The course off 95 that used to be used for qualifying is private property

Apex is open on the 15/Blvd side but the area bitd uses for qualifying is private road access by permit

David Nehrbass

Motorsports Safety Solutions

J Prich

Can someone give me a good spot for testing nearVegas?

I need to do some testing before Parker, well...on the way from Denver I'm planing to stop in Vegas. Have no idea where a good place for this is.

I want to be relatively close to Vegas in case I have an issue I can stop by wiks to address it before I leave.

I welcome anyone else that wants to join me. I'm thinking I'll be there on the 1st and 2nd.

--John

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
WildPowerSports.com
coolermods.com
PM Me your email address and I'll shoot you a note. I'm guessing we'll have our truck apart by then so we won't have it out but can give you some directions...

51rcr

also some areas by st George. heard they recently opened up like 80,000 acres to the NW I think

dezert_nerd

Testing in jean is your best bet. You can either take Las Vegas BLVD or the 15 south to Jean in order to get there. All GPS tracks shown have been race course at some point in time so there's plenty to play with out there. Most people head out to the test section which is a long whooped out, 2-3 mile straightaway. Turn off at knight ranch road and head south from there in order to access it.
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1484967185.000743.jpg
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1484967195.037097.jpg
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1484967205.310457.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

johndjmix

Thanks everyone for all the info.

--John

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
WildPowerSports.com
coolermods.com