Testing Video

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
This video is testing on Thursday. The day was a 45 min test session on shock set up and cooling. The temps looked better then ever and we need to revalve the shocks and do it again. But here is some video.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.camburgracing.com/movies/TestMarch13.wmv>http://www.camburgracing.com/movies/TestMarch13.wmv</A>

Eric_M

Reaction
truck looks pretty good Jerry

stupid people shouldnt breed!

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
thats funny someone from the "other" side said the same thing about a video austin posted.

what band is that in the video. truck looks awsome jerry

Gregg

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
what song is that, and nice video!

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

Just4Fun

Reaction
thats pretty fast. Jerry my dads truggy could smoke that thing. wanna race?

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
I would hope his truggy could go faster. That truck in the video has a stock 4.0 with a 130,000 mi on it. and all of 140 HP to the rear wheels. :)

What truggy does your dad have?

jwfab1

Reaction
Truck looks good. The opening scene looked a little hairy, a little nose wheelie! And nice choice of music. Keep up the good work.

michael_loomis

Reaction
WICKED !

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I said that about Dan's video from Glamis.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

Donahoe

Reaction
Jerry, The Truck looks like you are getting it. From the video it looks Like you need a ton more Rear rebound and more front compresion to carry the rear. Where you doing actuall Vavling in the desert or just messing with by-pass tubes. ?? The truck looks Fast... But it still looks like a handfull To drive. Take Babysteps on the shocks and creep up to where you need to be. Big Changes usally set you back further then baby steps. It Really Looks Good.. I'm Jelous.... I getting the itch to build something agian But my Accountant keeps giving me really good itch cream....

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Kreg,

We just re-valved the shocks in the front. we had .020 shims and they were not enough. So I mad a custom stack. As for the rear, the problem so far is that I think we might need to add 1 more rebound tube. The shock only has 1 and it might not be good enough for what it has to do. It works well but it is still far off. We will mess with it more this Thursday or Friday in the desert. We have changed valving twice so far, but at the shop. We are just messing with tubes in the desert. As we test we are testing every thing from cooling, shocks, gear, and driving. It is amazing at what this little truck with no power can actualy do. I am going 60 where you would think you can only go 30 and when I am going 60 it feels like 30. It is just fun. I can't wait until my real race truck is done!

ESB4130

Reaction
yeah jerry...what IS going on with the "real" race truck? that tig welded chromoly thing ever gonna be done? I'm sure Jaons and Arie are ITCHING to get back to all that tig welded chromoly fun! hehe

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
It might be for sale! Want to buy it :) V8 and all, it will make a great pre-runner. The truck is built to 7 open rules all but the motor.