Texas 09

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Wow!!!!!! People losing interest this early in the season? I can see why,RG limping around the pack of the during practice. The cool thing is,looks like the COT is starting to do what it was built for. Alot of struggling teams qualed up front this week. It's good to see DR get a pole. He's om hell of a nice guy and he can drive to boot. To bad he works for a POS. If quals and practice are any indication on how this race is going to play out, I'm going to take a huge hit in Fantasy.

michael_loomis

Reaction
LOL. RG should just run the qual setup until it blows!

Atleast he might get some coverage out front for a bit :D

kaw500

Reaction
LOL. RG should just run the qual setup until it blows! :D

Well it did, looks like the 7 had a decent run going and just as I sit down to watch the 80 lap POOF and its gone, thanks Michael.:D:D:D

RGFan

Reaction
I wonder how long it will be before RG misses a race.............Year 5 of the same old shiot another day tour. And once he misses a race or two, how long before RG sells or closes shop. Just might be a blessing in disguise folks. RG selling the shop and 7 car to a legit team while driving just might be a good thing.........I think after 5 years, it is fair to say that RG's way does not work in Nascrap, the proof is in the numbers.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Everytime he takes a step foward,he takes about six steps back.

b-makk

Reaction
Good to see Robby's favourite brother from a different mother Jeff getting the win at Texas. I'd rather Jeff win than the robot in the 48.

Could you imagine if Carl Edwards was Kurt Busch.....?! Carl kept his cool after losing 11 spots on pit road. Both of the Busch brothers would have taken childish fits.

RGFan

Reaction
I think that just about everybody can predict RG's result week in and week out, after all, we are into year 5 of this. It is beginning to get old, watching RG suck week in and week out, the team seems to actually be getting worse year after year at this point. I would rather wait and watch the off-road events now. Such a waste of talent. As for Planet Robby, things are becoming...............Very robotic over there.

Mumzy

Reaction
How about the Indycar race in St. Pete?

It was WAY more exciting to watch than NASCAR.

RGFan

Reaction
Yes it was........That was actually a great race..........And F1......... Talk about bizarro world, the back markers of last year are now winners and the winners of last year are now back markers. To bad that rumor of RG going to F1 were false........He might have a shot in F1's current state.

kaw500

Reaction
RG clanked to 34th in both standings

At least he won't lose any postions this weekend