Texas Pictures!

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Someone Post up some shots of the track, Pit area! fill us in on whats going on?

dnf736

Reaction
Twitter!!??

Twitter has no place in offroad:mad::p

Last edited:

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
what he said .... no photos, no videos, no radio, nuthin. The race is tonight and so far, a big black hole media-wise.

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
This sucks! Some great names getting ready to do battle, and we are in the dark!
I talked to a couple of the regular Photos guys and they changed there plans on covering the event due to TORC charging them $150.00 for a license, and $50.00 per event. They were PISSED!:mad:

eric2448

Reaction
This sucks! Some great names getting ready to do battle, and we are in the dark!
I talked to a couple of the regular Photos guys and they changed there plans on covering the event due to TORC charging them $150.00 for a license, and $50.00 per event. They were PISSED!:mad:
WOW... thats a shock! I hope they realize all the photo guys are just as much a part of this sport as the drivers and teams.

eric2448

Reaction
Heres a link to their Twitter site Click Here a few pics here, um, their media day pic doesnt look too exciting... Track looks cool though!

movindirt

Wham Spore
Reaction
Are you kidding me??? It is hard enough to make it as a photo person. What is TORC thinking?? :confused:

desertbull

Reaction
Chuck,

You are absolutely INCORRECT...it's not $150 it's $300 for a USAC/TORR Media License! LOL....

I'm here, nothing to report, except a bunch of guys you already know gonna race tonight at 8:30 pm

Tim

ryant35

Reaction
That's why I'm sitting here at work instead of at the track. $200 on top of travel to Texas for the weekend? Nope sorry.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Chuck,

You are absolutely INCORRECT...it's not $150 it's $300 for a USAC/TORR Media License! LOL....

I'm here, nothing to report, except a bunch of guys you already know gonna race tonight at 8:30 pm

Tim
live audio on dirtnewz??? it should be............u should make up with me............dillhole...............

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Chuck,

Tim
$300 ---Wow, Everything IS BIGGER in Texas!

Come on you high-dollar license holder, you! Show us some photos of something... how about some of those Texas hotties with silicon-enhanced whachamacallies walking around the pits? Give us poor homebound shut-ins something to look at.

Last edited:

Kbach66

Reaction
Wow....you're telling me I've got more pics than a high dollar license holding member of the media!!!!!!!

Here's a couple my buddy from Leatt sent me.....sorry, no action, no track, just some pics of Todd LeDuc wearing the Leatt Moto R and Kyles Leatt sponsored PL.

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Chuck,

Tim
Just going off of what their web site says, But really Double. Tim now you must be twice as pissed! Go get some of that good Texas BBQ and maybe it will take away some of the Sting!

Chuck

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
Easy guys. Racing doesn't start til 8pm. I'll post a few late tonight.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
OK, Art, you $300 dollar man! It is now 8:05pm, Central Daylight Time... I think I could hear the truck wind up all the way over here in CO.
Where are the photos... where are they? on twister or twitter or whatever? bring them on like a man, a $300 man.

ryant35

Reaction

movindirt

Wham Spore
Reaction
http://www.dirtnewz.com/events-09/torc1-texas/live.shtml

7:37 R Johnson out in front,,,MacCachren and McGrath chasing .....
7:37 McGrath by Mac....

Maybe Mac has burned up the right rear tire, doesn't look like he's got the traction
7:37 R Johnson...7 time Supercross champ is checking out!
7:39 Rob Mac right rear flat ripping apart and destroys the fiberglass......
7:39 R Johnson leads and takes the white flag....
7:39 Ricky Johnson, the TORC Series owner.....WINNER in the Red Bull Machine....
7:41 Ricky Johnson WINNER
2. Jeremy McGrath
3. Todd LeDuc
4. Rob MacCachren
5. Mark Jenkins

7:42 RJ on the top of his Red Bull Pro 2....

Drivers having to cover up sponsors and now RJ wins the first P2 race.. TORC is sure not making friends.

Last edited:

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
http://www.dirtnewz.com/events-09/torc1-texas/live.shtml

7:37 R Johnson out in front,,,MacCachren and McGrath chasing .....
7:37 McGrath by Mac....

Maybe Mac has burned up the right rear tire, doesn't look like he's got the traction
7:37 R Johnson...7 time Supercross champ is checking out!
7:39 Rob Mac right rear flat ripping apart and destroys the fiberglass......
7:39 R Johnson leads and takes the white flag....
7:39 Ricky Johnson, the TORC Series owner.....WINNER in the Red Bull Machine....
7:41 Ricky Johnson WINNER
2. Jeremy McGrath
3. Todd LeDuc
4. Rob MacCachren
5. Mark Jenkins

7:42 RJ on the top of his Red Bull Pro 2....

Drivers having to cover up sponsors and now RJ wins the first P2 race.. TORC is sure not making friends.
so what just because it`s his series he can`t win?