Texas Revokes Dune Buggies

vegasloki

Reaction
Playing the safety card is a joke when they don't require a helmet for motorcycles. It probably has more to do with the vehicle lobby than anything else. They've also got one of the most ass backwards auto dealer franchise laws on the books. The auto dealer lobby spent $6 mil in 2015 to keep Tesla from selling direct. Revoking registrations of buggies and kit cars isn't a safety issue, it's a follow the money issue.

Last edited:

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
So if your stuck in Commiefornia thinking you might have to move to Texas you’re suddenly thinking more and more about Idaho......

IDAHO PRERUNNER

Reaction
So if your stuck in Commiefornia thinking you might have to move to Texas you’re suddenly thinking more and more about Idaho......
Idaho is full, it snows 6ft every winter, floods every spring, has tornadoes, volcanoes, and the ground squirrels have the plague. Its a horrible place to live...

JDDurfey

Reaction
I love my state, but sometimes it drives me batty!!! This is a pure power move, and like stated, you can follow the money trail to see what is prompting this.

One good thing about Texas...they will never come after your guns! You want a 200 round mag? Go buy one.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I love my state, but sometimes it drives me batty!!! This is a pure power move, and like stated, you can follow the money trail to see what is prompting this.

One good thing about Texas...they will never come after your guns! You want a 200 round mag? Go buy one.
Why would I do that when I can buy twenty 10 round clips? :p:p:(

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Idaho is full, it snows 6ft every winter, floods every spring, has tornadoes, volcanoes, and the ground squirrels have the plague. Its a horrible place to live...

Google search highest gas in the nation then google search most expensive places to live and see what happens. A volcano might be better. ;):D

conejoracer

Reaction

The “Dune Buggy” law is stupid, I wish we could run rzr’s on the road here in California as they do in Arizona and a few other states.
200 round mag? I hear those work well for greeting the congregation....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DailyPedal

Reaction
The “Dune Buggy” law is stupid, I wish we could run rzr’s on the road here in California as they do in Arizona and a few other states.
200 round mag? I hear those work well for greeting the congregation....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Saw a ca plated utv driving the streets in so cal..sorry, no info or pic, was driving the opposite way and shocked the heck out of me

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk