Texas...

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Haha... it's kind of ironic... I'm leaving for Texas today... (but I sure as heck am not going to neckcar)

Only a few races left, and a decent battle for the title... and STILL, nobody gives a sheet about this race lol

Personally, I think everyone is holding there breath, hoping someone unseats JJ. I know I am.

Got your winners picked?

07FJRog

RDC Crypto
Carl Edwards for the win!

bajaherbie

RDC Crypto
18,24,16 in that order. 48 will still finish in the top ten.

Chris Tobin

RDC Crypto
I think the 48 is gonna get his fifth straight and dissapoint a lot of people... I would like to see Harvick win it all, but I'm not sure he can pull it off and beat the Hendrick machine...

bajaherbie

RDC Crypto
i'm ready for a change too... but i don't think its gonna happen.

Last edited:

Chris Tobin

RDC Crypto
What no love for Hamlin and Toyota?:p

^^^^^ In my best Tweety Bird voice "He don't know me very well, do he???" ^^^^^

Really though, I am not a Hamlin or Toyota fan. I think Hamlin is a talented driver but he seems like a jerk and very immature at times, also he never really seems to be a good teammate, remember the run-ins he had with Tony Stewart when TS was still with Gibbs??? I also still think JGR will drop the ball at some point in the Chase, I know they haven't yet this season, but they as a team have let their drivers down every Chase for the last few years, and I think it is still coming this year...

just my 2 cents...

Mot51560

RDC Crypto
^^^^^ In my best Tweety Bird voice "He don't know me very well, do he???" ^^^^^

Sure I do that's why I posted that, everyone knows your a Toyota hater.;)

I'm tired of Chad Knaus winning it,( JJ don't win squat Chad does). I really hope Harvick wins it but if he doesn't I have to take Hamlin over Chad even though I'm a fellow Toyota hater..

Chris Tobin

RDC Crypto
Oh, ok then... Again I am not ready for Toyota to win the Championship either... NASCAR complains about ratings and thinks part of that might be due to loss of interest with JJ repeating, but how will the good ol' boys take to having a Toyota driver as the Cup Champion??? I think ratings will suffer even more...

I would like to see Harvick win it and think that will be a feel good thing, but I don't really see JJ and CK loosing it, and it is definately their's to loose!!!

On a manufacturer note, Since RG is not campaining a full season anymore I really would like to see him rekindle his relationship with RCR and enter into an agreement with them to get cars, engines and tech from them. Then at least in the "fun" events that he does enter he will have a chance at running well!!! As it sits running full time with Toyota support and engines hasn't done anything for him, the only competitive Toyota team is JGR and the only competitive Ford team is RFR and Penske is the only dodge team so it would make sense for RGM to rekindle the relationship with RCR and then atleast he could go for some wins!!!

Chris Tobin

RDC Crypto
Quals are well underway and it looks like Elliot Sadler blew the field away by nearly 2 MPH!!!! I guess getting his plans ironed out for 2011 has helped him!!!

Chris Tobin

RDC Crypto
RG 29th of 31 so far... gonna be another long day for RGM fans!!!

Chris Tobin

RDC Crypto
Looks like JJ will start 17th with Harvick 26th and Hamlin 30th with RG something like 40th or so depending on the top 35 OP guys that qualed below him...

The 29 and 11 are letting it slip away aren't they?!?!?!?! Kyle Busch is the only other Chaser starting back there at 29th with the rest of the Chasers starting 19th or better and non-Chaser Sadler on the pole!!!

Hopefully it will be a good race!!!

Blood Eagle

Class Act
RDC Crypto
At least this chase has been interesting. I am tired of JJ winning championships even though I think he is a stand up guy. Harvick seems like more of a prick and immature than Hamlin. I like Toyotas and I am glad that the rest of the manufacturers had to step up their game. If Hamlin won this championship I don't think the ratings would take a hit but I think you would see a lot more youth getting interested in nascar and the good ol' boys would still watch it. What is the point of stopping watching something you love just because Toyota won a championship? Also, the 24 and 48 sometimes aren't good teammates either. Tobin just hates Toyota so all everyone elses short comings are unseen. Is your name Jack Roush?:)

bajaherbie

RDC Crypto
last week at 'dega the 23 and 48 worked together and got to the front in three laps or so....

i'd be happy with delana i mean kevin OR hamlin winnin' the championship this year but i don't think it will happen.

bajaherbie

RDC Crypto
jeff gordon got crashed out by jeff burton on a CAUTION FLAG LAP... gordon threw a few punches and they 'rasseled around a bit. this will be on all of the highlight reels this week!

bajaherbie

RDC Crypto
it was just like cale yarbrough and the allison brothers at daytona years ago!

Chris Tobin

RDC Crypto
At least this chase has been interesting. I am tired of JJ winning championships even though I think he is a stand up guy. Harvick seems like more of a prick and immature than Hamlin. I like Toyotas and I am glad that the rest of the manufacturers had to step up their game. If Hamlin won this championship I don't think the ratings would take a hit but I think you would see a lot more youth getting interested in nascar and the good ol' boys would still watch it. What is the point of stopping watching something you love just because Toyota won a championship? Also, the 24 and 48 sometimes aren't good teammates either. Tobin just hates Toyota so all everyone elses short comings are unseen. Is your name Jack Roush?:)

Nope, Ford is on a similar level to Toyota in my book!!!

I know about the problems others have too... In fact I think Hamlin's probs with TS were when they were still running Chevy's and I thought it was bad then!!! Hamlin and Kyle Busch are both good drivers and JGR is a good team but I don't like eaither of the drivers and the team has cheated just as much if not more than the other major teams that people talk about with cheating... Remember when Zippy and Stewart were one of the first to get a car completely taken away and not returned by NASCAR cause it was so far out of wack that they wanted to tear it down to determine what they did... Also Toyota has historically been one of the grossest cheaters in motorsports... look at what happened to them in WRC. It is a BS fluffy PR company that is in it for the profit pure and simple... They regularly lie and deny and in general are just a crap company! (in my opinion)

07FJRog

RDC Crypto
man the Biff got hosed on his last pit stop. dominant car all day.