• Forum membership has its advantages....

Textron XX Price

From what I've read the XX is well built but does anyone know why they charge just as much for an 18 as a 19? Are they actually holding value or are they sold at the minimum margin for dealer profit?

Total Loss

18's are the same as the 19's...except for the ECU mapping- they claim 5 more hp- not sure if that is true or not.
I had to drive 450 miles to get a decent deal on my 18.

I saw that claim but I was skeptical too. The best deal I've seen advertised is in bullhead with an 18 for 16,999 but they have the rest listed at 20k so that may be a bait and switch

Total Loss

I saw that claim but I was skeptical too. The best deal I've seen advertised is in bullhead with an 18 for 16,999 but they have the rest listed at 20k so that may be a bait and switch
I almost bought mine in Bullhead.
Then my brother found a deal in Carson City and he had 2- $18600 OTD. (with a spare)
Make sure that 18 is not a demo- he had a gray one back in Nov that he wanted too much OTD for IMO.

that seems to be about the best deal range is 21 otd, the Tracker one may have no haggle but like RDS said above, by the time it's all factored in, should be about the same