"Texts from last night"

JRod

fast-aid.org
The iPhone app is awesome! Along with the FML app and now there is the new TWI (Texting While Intoxicated) App which is very similar to TFLN!

Hours of entertainment!

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
(812): My girlfriend went down on me and as she did she hummed the theme from star wars and pretended my dick was a lightsaber...I'm buying the engagement ring tomorrow

(416): Going to spend my cab money on more shots and just take the ambulance home

(405): Assholes at mcdonalds drive through wouldn't serve us last night even though we said we were on small motorcycles that were to small for them to see and weren't heavy enough for the sensors. We made noises and everything.

(214): She is making me post-sex grilled cheese at 2 am wearing only shorts and cowboy boots. I am so in love

(714): we're chasing vodka with high fives

(540): she came over and started getting naked and said its not like i came over to just hang out
(803): youve hit the jackpot

trent06

Mush
That site is full of win!

Pit B?????? Is this your friend???

(715): I have a voicemail from Mike at 1am. He starts to say something, but then throws up instead.

Ryan_P

(715): I have a voicemail from Mike at 1am. He starts to say something, but then throws up instead.
I just read that, hilarious.

It's funny searching your area code.

(909): We had to be out of the dorms at 730. Meeting started at 8. I woke up at 948. Drunk and covered in glitter.

(909): I thought it was weird that her dad told me to finish and get out after he walked in on us. I like him

trent06

Mush
(620): My recently uploaded pictures to facebook: Me partying on Beale St. with a single girl on each arm. Ex's recently upload pictures: Several pictures of cats. I win.

(609): We walked into the bar in The Flying V formation from The Mighty Ducks. We were ready.

(912): just woke up in the beanbag bin at walmart

(205): soo apparently i was out of money so i stayed in the bathroom for an hour-ish passing out paper towels for money..needless to say i got kicked out

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB

Negative Ghost Rider. I don't drunk dial. I drunk text.

What's your number again Trent, I lost it....:D

landin82

(804): So I was watching the View and they were saying oral sex is the new goodnight kiss
(757): So when are we having a sleepover?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
You guys need to check out the "Best night" and "Worst night" texts.

Some people win at life and some people just utterly fail at it.

bajafox

Accepted
pdiddy's I'm drinkk text with pic belongs on that website, I was right next to loomis when he got it

JoeyD23

(870): I dont wanna date her. I just wanna be able to run a blacklight over her face and prove ownership.

LMAO

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
(860): New drinking game watching teenage mutant ninja turtles movie and drinking every time raphael says damn, someone says april or ms oneil, and shredder appears And every time we see a mustache

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
(860): New drinking game watching teenage mutant ninja turtles movie and drinking every time raphael says damn, someone says april or ms oneil, and shredder appears And every time we see a mustache
WIN!!!! wth dan? new signature? its a good one though...