THANK YOU "200"

Lucho

RDC Crypto
Website
www.altavistaevents.com
ALL OFF-ROAD CLASSES, ATTENTION:
October 23, 2021 you get to race a full 200 mile race in the dezert on a 37-plus mile great and challenging off-road course in East Kern County, starting and finishing at BAR-Bs RANCH, 138th & Proctor Blvd., 3.2 miles from Cal-City Blvd. and get this:

ENTRY IS FREE All you pay is $50 for the tracker.

That's Lois' and my way to say thank you to all our friends and racers for your kind support and words this past spring.

It's a four lap race that starts at 10 a.m. at the ranch. 6 hours to finish!

Get more info by visiting www.averacing.com or email us at race@averacing.com

As we said before this race is for all off-road classes. Check the entry form to see where you fit.

THANK YOU!!!

mx_junky

RDC Crypto
ALL OFF-ROAD CLASSES, ATTENTION:
October 23, 2021 you get to race a full 200 mile race in the dezert on a 37-plus mile great and challenging off-road course in East Kern County, starting and finishing at BAR-Bs RANCH, 138th & Proctor Blvd., 3.2 miles from Cal-City Blvd. and get this:

ENTRY IS FREE All you pay is $50 for the tracker.

That's Lois' and my way to say thank you to all our friends and racers for your kind support and words this past spring.

It's a four lap race that starts at 10 a.m. at the ranch. 6 hours to finish!

Get more info by visiting www.averacing.com or email us at race@averacing.com

As we said before this race is for all off-road classes. Check the entry form to see where you fit.

THANK YOU!!!

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
giphy.gif

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
I was trying to post some of our flyers but I guess you can no longer do so on this site. So, please go to: www.averacing.com for the flyers, and entry form to see the various classes we offer. If you can't see them, please contact us at: race@averacing.com and we will be glad to e-mail you all the information you need. Shissss!

The search feature works, but I also looked at your past thread about this race and you didn't post a flyer, just a link to your site. Posting flyers/attachments still works here also if you would like to do that.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
I TRIED TO POST THE FLKYER AND ENTRY FORM BUT I COULD NOT FIND HOW TO DO IT. I USED TO DO IT ALL THE TIME. I THOUGHT YOU DID AWAY WITH IT.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW .
THANKS.

LOU
The "Attach files" button is under the reply box. Click that to attach your flyer or any photos. There is an option to insert it into the post as a smaller thumbnail or full size. We would never remove that option, only improve it.

And there is also an insert image icon button at the top of the reply box with all of the other tools where you can copy and paste a link to an image.

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 9.28.20 AM copy.jpg