///////*Thank you MDR Volunteers*\\\\\\\

Baja Fool

Reaction
I just want to say THANK YOU to the MDR volunteers: Ladies @ registration, running the driver's meeting, checkpoint and course markers, et al. You all came out with a low driver turnout and 100+ degree plus temps and did a helluva job.

This was my first MDR race and even though I reconfigured the front end of the truck on the 3rd lap (DNF) My family and I had a blast.

Without folks like you, there is no desert racing!!

Mil Gracias!

JAM 1600

Reaction
I am sure they appreciate your kind words, and I trhink we should thank every VOLUNTEER no matter which promoter they support because in the end they are doing for the racers ! A friendly wave, a tap of the horn, a thumbs up is all it takes to make their day and feel appreciated ! ;)

baja_racer

Reaction
I am sure they appreciate your kind words, and I trhink we should thank every VOLUNTEER no matter which promoter they support because in the end they are doing for the racers ! A friendly wave, a tap of the horn, a thumbs up is all it takes to make their day and feel appreciated ! ;)

Well said...without volunteers we couldn't have such great racing in SoCal.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction

Yep EVERY RACER should honk, wave, thumbs up at every volunteer. Having been one it is what makes it all worth it to us.