• Forum membership has its advantages....

Thank you Metro Honda/Metro Acura

B. R C Arrow

Arciero Motorsports and myself would like to thank Jeff Proctor and Metro Honda/Metro Acura. We are currently in a championship points race for top 3 in class 6000, and due to a horrible choice of air filters for the Vegas to Reno race we ended up sanding (silting) the motor. Our current budget couldn't handle the cost of a new motor in order to finish the season and all of us at Arciero Motorsports were trying to figure out how we could put something together in order to finish the season in hopes of a top 3 in points for our first full season. Well after a couple posts reaching for help on our Facebook pages, Jeff Proctor reached out and offered to help us with a sponsor for the 2 remaining races of the 2016 season. Jeff and Metro Honda/Metro Acura are big supporters of the Trophylite series along with the entire desert racing community. I can't thank Jeff Proctor enough for the help and support he has extended out to our race team in order for us to finish our first full season. I felt the need to write this on rdc forum because there still are good people in this country along with the amazing support in the off road community. Arciero Motorsports is proud to be apart of this amazing family and if we can ever help, we will be more then happy to. Metro Honda is located in Montclair and El Monte Ca.

ONE_RJ

Metro Honda / Metro Acura offers the best deals on cars and has a incredible service department. Stop by and give them a try.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

johndjmix

Jeff is really a great guy. He has taken time literally 30 mins before a race to introduce me to Trophylite trucks and answer all the questions I had. Super cool.

--John

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

nohandslance

Is this not what our community needs and has always been.. Help to a friend and Competitor. Get them to the Finish Line.

Lance

johndjmix

I wonder if his Ridgeline has the optional in bed audio system. Would be nice for rocking out when changing a tire =)

Sorry had to get that in there Jeff.

--John