Thank you Michael Jackson for: (fill in the blank)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
This is MJ appreciation - unappreciative thread

Thank you Michael Jackson for: Fill in the blank

Possible answers:

• Raping McCully Culkin
  • Dying
  • Thanks for showing me that its ok to dangle my children off a balcony
  • Annie are you OK?
  • Proving my point about wearing surgical masks
  • Killing Ryan White
  • Showing me the difference between "good touch" and "bad touch"
  • Thriller
  • for canceling your upcoming tour

Hey, be creative....fill in the blanks

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
I never got invited to Neverland Ranch, and I was a good looking kid...Screw you MJ!

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
......letting us all know that the rich never go to jail. Of course we learned this from OJ, but MJ did it first.

TNT race photo

Reaction
never much cared for his music , but that moon walk thing was cool

Last edited by a moderator:

randy s

Reaction
I never got invited to Neverland Ranch, and I was a good looking kid...Screw you MJ!
oh gustavo, gustavo, gustavo.. you did it this time amigo...let me invite you over to my neighbors neverland ranch. there's some guys fresh out of prison that moved in next door and they think you're still a good lookin' boy so maybe it's not too late for you. whaddaya say eh guapo?

randy s

Reaction
oh gustavo, gustavo, gustavo.. you did it this time amigo...let me invite you over to my neighbors neverland ranch. there's some guys fresh out of prison that moved in next door and they think you're still a good lookin' boy so maybe it's not too late for you. whaddaya say eh guapo?
and i think they want to make an amusement ride out of you.

randy s

Reaction
for helping to get me more rep points at one time than i ever had on one post. just for dying and me and a bunch of like-minded folks not giving a rats ass. way to go michael. i'm starting to be your biggest fan. at least the question about michael i had has been answered. that was "what the f--ks wrong with that guy"? nothin'now.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
He's been sack-tickling his way across the world for so long, what will happen now that he's gone?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Farrah Fawcett went to heaven and was asked by Saint Peter if she had one wish what would it be, she replied "For all the children in the world to be safe."

So he killed Michael Jackson.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Farrah Fawcett went to heaven and was asked by Saint Peter if she had one wish what would it be, she replied "For all the children in the world to be safe."

So he killed Michael Jackson.
ouch.

RacerX

Reaction
I heard Pepsi dropped his endorsement deal.........................................

They found Michael Jackson sucking on a Squirt.....

spalind

Reaction
Good riddance to bad rubbish...the only bad part of him dying is that now I have to endure weeks of endless toe sucking by the media and other morons of society talking about how great he was and how much he will be missed...

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
He was made out of so much plastic they are going to part him out to make dolls so the kids can play with HIM.:rolleyes:

milestonemotorsports

Reaction
So I hear he is getting creamated and spread on a sand box so kids can still play with him

Status
Not open for further replies.