Thank You RDC!

JoeyD23

I am proud to be the first to say thank you to RDC and Klaus for making the UTV section a reality. The SXS Racing scene continues to grow and being that RDC is without a doubt THE hub for the online off road racing community it helps bring legitamacy to our sport and race classes.

UTVUnderground will be sure to keep the RDC members and readers up to date on any news hitting the UTV/SXS world by posting in this new section of the Race-Dezert forum!!!

ZTFab

Right on Joey!!

Glad to see this section became a reality.

450grl

WHOA!!!! A UTV SECTION!!!! Awesome!!

dnf736

What they said ;)

Bump.

Big Guy

JoeyD23

You know UTVUnderground.com will keep the RDC brethren up to date and posted on all things SXS!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
I just wanted to stop in and say congrats to Joey/RDC/and UTV owners/racers everywhere.... the UTV guys need some love too!

I dont know too much about UTV's, but we all share a common interest in promoting and enjoying this great sport in which we all enjoy!!

keep up the hard work and never stop trying!!!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
... i know this thread is old but i think we all owe joey some love for making this section of the forum happen !!...

a little rep ...and the little red and green plus/minus sign (at the top of the post) go a log way when you are trying to support someone...

just thought i would throw that out there