Thank you SNORE

Freedogger

Reaction
This year marks my 20th year racing with SNORE and I just want to thank each and every person who has volunteered for a SNORE event the past 20 years.

SNORE gives me a place to race, create memories, and enjoy recreating with my family. I am forever grateful of these unpaid volunteers who have so selflessly provided the off road community an affordable fun place to race.

I appreciate that I have always been able to pick up a phone and talk with these volunteers and express my opinion, concerns or ideas.

I understand that as humans we make mistakes, SNORE volunteers included. I usually try to cut these volunteers a little slack since they don't receive a dime in their efforts to provide me a place to race.

Anyone who has ever seen what it takes to organize an off road event this day in age knows that its a huge undertaking. An undertaking that is usually a daunting task for a full time paid staff, its incredible what these unpaid volunteers are able to accomplish on passion alone.

I urge anyone with a concern, opinion or idea to pick up the phone and talk to a SNORE volunteer, offer your idea, offer your concern or even offer you service to help make YOUR club a better place to race.

Thanks again to everyone who has and continues to give us something so special.

Bryan

KyleMurray

Reaction
Thank you SNORE for everything that you do for us!

Bdub 1020

Reaction
Amen Bryan, like Tommy Bradley told me years ago. We get burned out , mad or just want to try another org. But you always come back to SNORE. We had the best time in a long time racing Laughlin this year. I still have my AZ rep. shirt. Let me know if you guys need help.

harleys dad

Reaction
The Hendrickson family also thanks all at Snore that take there time for us to race. This BAP all of us will be in cars thanks to Snore. Pretty special weekend coming up!

nohandslance

Reaction
Gold Coast 250 off of Apex..And all those silver dollars in the trophy. Thanks SNORE for keeping it going..
Go #44 at BAP...

Lance

Crowd Pleaser

Reaction
Can't wait for next weekend to see all the great volunteers of SNORE put on arguably the best race of the year.

Bdub 1020

Reaction
Ed are you making the stuffed jalapeno Blue burgers, I might have to come out. I bet JP almost fell over when I said I would help again HAHA! Turbo is trying to get me to wash off the 10 car from Laughlin and just come play. Humm

pez26

Reaction
Thank You Snore for having volunteers like myself who can't afford to participate in the sport but allow me to contribute by volunteering to help out friends and your great organization!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
GREAT job putting on the 2015 Bap.......the track was WELL watered and it made both safer and exciting for the drivers and the FANS, good job SNORE!!!

Crowd Pleaser

Reaction
Awesome event start to finish by an all volunteer organization.

On another note, too bad about all the whistledicks that tore up Buffalo Bills Hotel. I'd like to come take a dump on your carpet.

swiftracing5

Reaction
Last year was a bit of a wake up call it seemed for safety.

On sunday I saw a gentlemen take a fall on the berm behind the hot pit. Within a minute or 2, Mr Burgos personally was over there calling EMT over. Long story short, the man was taken away in an ambulance within minutes. It's things like this that bring us back to SNORE.

Thanks SNORE.

Zac Reish

Reaction
Pulled into post tech on Saturday my earbuds must have fallen out of my helmet. Long story short got a phone call from tammy burgos that she had pocked them ip and to come and get them at the timing trailer. Who does this? Some of the best days of my life have been in snore races. Yesterday was another one of those days.