• Forum membership has its advantages....

Thank You SNORE

Zac Reish

I can't help but want to thank SNORE. From the smiling faces at sign ups and registration to the early morning responses to all my questions, to the hand shakes, and good luck wishes at staging. You definitely can't fake how genuine, caring, and professional this organization is. And that's before any of the racing started. We all know how bad ass that was. Great Job SNORE!!

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Yep, great event and really well run. We had a blast and can't wait to do it agin next year. Thanks to everybody that made this race happen and made it run so smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoreracer

I can't help but want to thank SNORE. From the smiling faces at sign ups and registration to the early morning responses to all my questions, to the hand shakes, and good luck wishes at staging. You definitely can't fake how genuine, caring, and professional this organization is. And that's before any of the racing started. We all know how bad ass that was. Great Job SNORE!!
Thanks, it's a team effort from a group of racers that do it for racers for free, gratitude is all we get and yours is well received. If you Liked Laughlin you will like the King shocks Battle at Primm in February

RYAN COHEE

Well said Zac it was a epic event and ran very well for the amount of cars entered!!!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

ErikIrvine

The BLM should send their agents to SNORE for training lol

Such an incredible weekend. Can't believe that it is all volunteers that but something like that together. Thank you to all the people that worked their butts off and put on an amazing race and then had to go to work on Monday!!!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Bdub 1020

I had forgot how much fun SNORE is. Tommy Bradley told me probably 10 years ago. Families venture off and try other venues but always come back to SNORE. I seen many people we raced with having 2nd generations of racers driving now. What a great job everyone involved. PS you need to buy CJ Hutchins dinner and I'm sure many other workers. Thanks Kenny we had a great time. Laughlin Metro and BLM were very nice I was amazed.