Thank you to all service men and women on Memorial Day

Brian & Amy

Reaction
This may not be the right forum, but I just wanted to thank all the people serving in our armed forces for sacrificing so much to keep our country safe. On this Memorial Day I have immeasurable gratitude for all that have made the ultimate sacrifice in the name of defending our freedoms.

Thank you to all our soldiers, present and past.

-Brian & Amy

Baja Pits

Reaction
Thank you!

The least we can do for all the people, and their families that are in the military is say thank you! Most people forget about the families when it comes to the military. The families make sa many sacrifices as the enlisted person. THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultrablew

Reaction
Agreed. Thank you very much to all the military families. I have a deep appreciation for your courage and strength.

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Thank you and never forget 911!

ffjerm

Reaction
I agree...let's not forget why we enjoy our freedom and rights that were secured with the blood and sacrifice of our brothers and sisters in the armed forces...Today I fly our flag high in their honor.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

God bless our soldiers, and God bless this great nation!!!!!!!!!!!

mrmatt

Reaction
Thank you is definatley in order!

My brother "polarcub" (aka Jeremy) is on deployment in the Navy.

baja_racer

Reaction
God bless those brave men and women past and future.........especially those who gave the ultimate sacrafice so I could enjoy the freedoms of living in the greatest country in the world!!!!

geronimo5

Reaction
Thanks for the words of encouragement, on my third rotation in Iraq. Can't wait to be home with the family. Baja Pits has it right, our families sacrifice tremendously.

Toast one for me today!

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
agreed... thanks to the many that have served this country for more than 200 years, there sacrifices have given us so much and we so often turn our backs on these brave souls... though many may not support our current status we must not forget about the men and women who are fighting for wut they believe in...

i love my country and the many soldiers that are fighting to defend it!!! thank you and everyone get home safe!!!

Woody1200

Reaction
Thanks for the words of encouragement, on my third rotation in Iraq. Can't wait to be home with the family. Baja Pits has it right, our families sacrifice tremendously.

Toast one for me today!
You Are the Man. MAny respects to you and your family:D!!!

TRON3000

Reaction
I want to wish a happy memorial day to Bryan Bergey (Bergs). He works for Belik Racing and pits with my truck efforts with the Desert Assassins. He came back from Iraq in 03 after having a bomb blow up in his face, he had several pieces of metal imbedded into his face and body. He lost his right eye, but he is living still and enjoying life. He has a bad ass prerunner and will be prerunning the 500 with us next week. He was a marine and one of the first in when we started this war. Bergs is one of my best friends, and I just want to say that I have so much respect for all of the brave soldiers fighting over seas. Bergs you are a badass.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
Memorial Day holds a very special place in my heart. My Dad was in the Army during WWII. He was captured by the Japanese in the Philipines and was in the Bataan Death March. He was a POW for 7 years until they were "accidentally" found. By then there were less than 100 troops left out of thousands. He never spoke to me about his hellish experiences - never, other than I knew they broke his back with the butt of a rifle and stabbed him with a bayonette in his arm. I only knew when my Dad started to write a book about how horrific his experiences in the Bataan Death March were. Unfortunately, cancer took his life on Memorial Day (May 25th) 1991.

To those who have served and are serving, God Bless all of you! Your unselfish sacrificies are truly the reason we are all here today living in this free country!

Havasubud

Reaction
We take our freedoms for granted. Every day when we go out to eat or go to the desert or anywhere else for that fact, we need to thank all the soldiers that have and will fight for our freedoms. It just makes me sick when I hear that the people heading our Department of Homeland Security are calling veterens domestic terrorists. WTF. This is just a complete slap in the face to all of those who serve our country. Thank you to all serving and more important, to all who gave the ultimate sacrafice for us. GOD BLESS AMERICA