Thank you to our Sponsors

empty pockets

Reaction
From all of us at Empty Pockets Racing we would like to Thank all of our sponsors that made it possible for us to race the Parker 425, and the Terribles 250.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Ford Trucks, Goodyear Tires, F&L Fuels, Camburg Engineering, Havilah Concrete Coating, D&S Towing, Beaumont Auto Dismantling, Midwest Internal Medicine, Petersons Home Care, Another Moblie Fleet Service,transmission Mikes inc., TCS, Lee Fields, Mark Smith, Bill Medley, Robert Reynolds, Joel Davis, John Helton, & Mom

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, :)

OldStroppeTeam

Reaction
I would like to think we are improving a little every race, and we certainly couldn't do it with out ALL of you. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

I would like to also thank all the guys at Pit 2 for helping our crew when we came in. I'm not sure who all was there, but THANKS !!

Gary,Rebel and Robert, Thanks for bringing us on board !

fabnahorse

Reaction
Hey Gary! Do I fall under the category of Goodyear tires?! Maybe Yikes spares-are-us? Haha! Glad you guys made it man. Keep it up.

empty pockets

Reaction
Hey Gary! Do I fall under the category of Goodyear tires?! Maybe Yikes spares-are-us? Haha! Glad you guys made it man. Keep it up.
Brian Beeler, Thank you very much for the tires..... We are going to put them to good work at the V2R:D

empty pockets

Reaction
I would like to think we are improving a little every race, and we certainly couldn't do it with out ALL of you. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

I would like to also thank all the guys at Pit 2 for helping our crew when we came in. I'm not sure who all was there, but THANKS !!

Gary,Rebel and Robert, Thanks for bringing us on board !
Karl and Nancy Thanks for hanging with us, Last year was a rough year for us, and I was afraid you guys might leave our team. We are very Thankfull both of you are with us, and we hope you are with us for a long time..... Karl you are the best Co-Dawg we could ever have, and Nancy,,,,, Thank you for keeping all our stats. With your help we know just how far we can go on fuel, and where everyone is at.

Thanks again, Gary, Robert, & Rebel :D

Polarcub

Reaction
Hey Gary how did you do last weekend? Form the soundf of the post sounds like it went well.
Jeremy

OldStroppeTeam

Reaction
Hey Gary how did you do last weekend? Form the soundf of the post sounds like it went well.
Jeremy
We Finished ! Grand Prix Style, but it still counts as an official finish !! Gary was so happy he even bought dinner at Tony Romas !!

I forgot to thank STAATS Racing, they were behind us, checked on us when we were on our side and even stopped and tried to help us get back on all 4.!! GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP !!

empty pockets

Reaction
We Finished ! Grand Prix Style, but it still counts as an official finish !! Gary was so happy he even bought dinner at Tony Romas !!

I forgot to thank STAATS Racing, they were behind us, checked on us when we were on our side and even stopped and tried to help us get back on all 4.!! GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP !!
Yup and it was good tooooooooooo I just finished the baby back ribs last night mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm

empty pockets

Reaction
We would like to give a special Thanks to Stephen Cox from Sopwith Motorsports for the interview, and allowing us to run our truck with their decals on it

OldGreen

Reaction
Way to go Gary and Team. . .you guys deserve the finish!!! It is always a pleasure to race with you.