Thank you to our sponsors

empty pockets

All of us at Empty Pockets Racing would like to Thank our Sponsors that made it possible for us to race the Silver State 300:

F&L Fuels, Goodyear Tires, Camburg, Love's Travel Stops, Rock & Roll Kustumz, Another Moblie Fleet Svc., Master Graphics, Arizona Pick A Part of Ft. Mohave Az., D&S Towing, Beaumont Auto Dismantling, transmission Mikes, my Wife, Mark Smith, Lee Feilds, Karl & Nancy, Big Art, Danny, & JD.

Thank you, Gary Roglin
Empty Pockets Racing
BITD Truck 8115
emptypocketsracing@gmail.com

empty pockets

We would also like to Thank our small group of fans that showed up from Lake Havasu to give us support.

Thank you, Gary

BUSBY

Scrambler
Gary ... you guys are very welcome. Thanks for the representation.

From The F&L Team.

Polarcub

Gary glad to see you guys hanging in there. Hope the season is treating you well and your having a blast.
Jeremy

empty pockets

Gary glad to see you guys hanging in there. Hope the season is treating you well and your having a blast.
Jeremy
Thanks Jeremy,
How have you been? Things are going pretty well for us this year. We are doing our best, and can't wait for the 2010 season to start....

Polarcub

Thanks Jeremy,
How have you been? Things are going pretty well for us this year. We are doing our best, and can't wait for the 2010 season to start....
I am doing allright, My dad and Brother have been able to hold 3rd in points going into the last race in december. I am back out on deployment. Sitting on the carrier out here in the Indian Ocean. Next year after I get back I want to get out to one of your races and cheer you on. Would love to pit/chase if you need the help. Keep up the great season.
Jeremy

empty pockets

I am doing allright, My dad and Brother have been able to hold 3rd in points going into the last race in december. I am back out on deployment. Sitting on the carrier out here in the Indian Ocean. Next year after I get back I want to get out to one of your races and cheer you on. Would love to pit/chase if you need the help. Keep up the great season.
Jeremy
Thanks Jeremy,
Stay safe, and stay in touch.. Don't get lost on that big ole Carrier ;). We would love to have you join us next year.

Gary