Thank you to TSCO!!!

Forty1Racing

I just finally was able to load my gear bag that was gifted at V2R and I wanted to show my gratitude. TSCO has been an amazing partner in sponsoring the Vegas to Reno for many years and they truly are a class act of guys.

Thanks everyone at TSCO!

RaceFreak

i just finally was able to load my gear bag that was gifted at v2r and i wanted to show my gratitude. Tsco has been an amazing partner in sponsoring the vegas to reno for many years and they truly are a class act of guys.

Thanks everyone at tsco!
dido!!!

OldGreen

Yeah!! What they said. I'm thankful that they help so much in the desert racing community. Especially V2R!!!

trent06

Mush
Anyone carre to tell us what the gifts received were for Vegas to Reno for the ones that couldnt make it...?

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Anyone carre to tell us what the gifts received were for Vegas to Reno for the ones that couldnt make it...?
A gear bag, scented candles, $100 to Bed Bath and Beyond, 1 year free subscription to Oprah's Book Club, a Bow Flex, 1 case of Red Bull, 2010 Hooters Girls Calender, the new iPod 3GS, Full 5 seasons of Entourage, and a humpback whale.

tinman

That dude!
A gear bag, scented candles, $100 to Bed Bath and Beyond, 1 year free subscription to Oprah's Book Club, a Bow Flex, 1 case of Red Bull, 2010 Hooters Girls Calender, the new iPod 3GS, Full 5 seasons of Entourage, and a humpback whale.
Damn, mine was missing the humpback whale!

But really, a big thank you to the whole Weyhrich family. A cool group of people and great racers that always are there to help make this sport better!

Last edited:

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
a big thank you to the whole Weyhrich family. A cool group of people and great racers that always are there to help make this sport better!
Well said Todd. Thanks again Mark, Gary, and TSCO from Mark, Dan and Luke.

Forty1Racing

Yes that was pretty much everything. And we were told to tell everyone this is 100% true and we were not allowed to share pics or proof of the gift. :eek::cool:

But seriously it was a great surprise. We were talking to Hostyle about getting a gear bag for the race and Dan ( at hostyle) keep saying "Nawwww you shouldnt get one...." or "ehhh were out of them right now" so when I showed up and got my bag as a gift at the drivers meeting I was like Ohhhh now I get it!

Forty1Racing

Damn those are pretty awesome!
Yeah! now our trailer cabinets aren't overflowing with helmets and gear.
There's so much more room.. for activity's!!

Maxwell_99

They were saying at the race that some would be available for the racers at a later time...anyone know if its true?

klop90

They were saying at the race that some would be available for the racers at a later time...anyone know if its true?
I believe all of the extras went to Casey’s office. I don’t know what the procedure is for getting one now but they were offered at $100 before the race…… a good deal for a great bag!

Forty1Racing

I believe all of the extras went to Casey’s office. I don’t know what the procedure is for getting one now but they were offered at $100 before the race…… a good deal for a great bag!
I second that I was prepared to buy one... but got lucky!