Thank you

E.Hagle

Reaction
^^^^ THIS. This is going to be awesome! This is also what the premium annual subscription helps drive and what those of you who already subscribed get all year! So cool.
I’ll pay for the premium if there is a replay available of all the previous coverage that was unseen during the free stream.

alanzona

Reaction
I’ll pay for the premium if there is a replay available of all the previous coverage that was unseen during the free stream.
Heck yeah!

After you login/subscribe go to "Content", then choose "Rewatch KOH 2021 Races".
Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 2.40.49 PM.png

then, pick your race and enjoy! I've been kicking them from my Mac to the 65" and cranking it up. It's amazing how much you miss while onsite that you get to catch rewatching the events. Roku will approve the direct channel link soon for those you with smart TV's. I can't wait.

Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 2.40.58 PM.png

We're also uploading additional exclusive content almost daily. Tons more driver interviews, car walk arounds, and other highlights. KOH is a content rich environment!

Charlietuna

Reaction
Looks like you guys got off the lakebed just in time too. Seeing posts on FB about trailers being blown over from 80+mph winds today. Weather last weekend was amazing, thankfully.

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Every year we always say the same thing, "KOH keeps getting better and better" and this year was no exception. To put on an event of this scale during these times was an unbelievable task and never had a doubt that Dave, JT, Alan, Emily and all their team wouldn't pull it off.

Also thanks to Dave for having them run up Jack, the views from the very top are worth the blisters :)

landshark

Reaction
I can't imagine the million little things to fall in place to even have KOH happen during a "regular" year and then of all things to one up the previous years coverage and races - AND pull it off during one of the most trying periods for events ever.

Congrats - I was bummed to miss it this year but duty calls and I was able to catch allot of the action LIVE while I was traveling for work on the east coast.

450grl

Reaction
Amazing coverage - every year it just gets better and better! Amazing event that we were once again excited to be able to compete in! The drone operators have indeed changed off-road racing coverage for the better and they are such rockstars!! These guys must be the drone racers that do this on the side - very cool to have their skills on tap for the off-road community!!

green787

Reaction
Not to break up the love fest here.... but I found the T1 T2, B1, B2... whatever ..... race to be very interesting and exciting to watch.... I thought the class 11 race was way cool and fun to watch.... But I sort of lost interest (boring) seeing all the rock racers, just stuck... winching.... waiting in line..... Just not my cup of tea I guess.... I would like to see the rock racers go faster through the canyons.... Like if you filled it in with sand and everybody could go fast .... rough as hell..... but no winching, or waiting.... Just like it got real boring watching the moon crawlers being recovered..... Nobody's fault.... it is what it is.... never was a jeep guy..... they don't smoke marijuana.....

y2kbaja

Reaction
On the contrary I thought the winching, waiting, breaking was very dramatic. Seeing PAB go from hero to zero live in front of the camera in a boulder field that I can't even imagine walking thru let alone drive a car thru. The waiting to winch line in Sledge needed a closer camera to really see what was going on. Maybe the camera guys that were posted in Cougar Buttes could have moved after the cars passed.
My only "less-than-positive" that I have a fix for next year so more of an observation. The ppv and free view were different a lot of the time. The ppv always had a split screen so on my 55" I'm watching the main on a 27" and the small on a 14". I was watching the free view on my iPad. Next time I'm moving the 42" from another room to watch the free view on.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
On the contrary I thought the winching, waiting, breaking was very dramatic. Seeing PAB go from hero to zero live in front of the camera in a boulder field that I can't even imagine walking thru let alone drive a car thru. The waiting to winch line in Sledge needed a closer camera to really see what was going on. Maybe the camera guys that were posted in Cougar Buttes could have moved after the cars passed.
My only "less-than-positive" that I have a fix for next year so more of an observation. The ppv and free view were different a lot of the time. The ppv always had a split screen so on my 55" I'm watching the main on a 27" and the small on a 14". I was watching the free view on my iPad. Next time I'm moving the 42" from another room to watch the free view on.
Ya the only thing I would say was a little weird was when I was commentating we had a monitor with the premium feed on it. So what we were talking it was what the premium was showing, so most (my guess is 80-90%) of people watching the free feed would be like WTF are they talking about because they were sometimes seeing something different than what we were talking about. If it was me I would sync the live announcers to the free feed since thats what most people are watching. But I understand the goal is to get people to buy the premium also......

jon coleman

Reaction
why cant the guys just ' winch' off of a sky crane, heck, just have the crane lift you up& over the ruff part😍🚁

Last edited:

JDDurfey

Reaction
Ya the only thing I would say was a little weird was when I was commentating we had a monitor with the premium feed on it. So what we were talking it was what the premium was showing, so most (my guess is 80-90%) of people watching the free feed would be like WTF are they talking about because they were sometimes seeing something different than what we were talking about. If it was me I would sync the live announcers to the free feed since thats what most people are watching. But I understand the goal is to get people to buy the premium also.....
Most of the time while I was watching the free feed was what was being announced on. I didn't get to watch much of the rock racing. There were times when the announcing would not coincide with the free feed, but the guys running the feed would often switch over so we could see what the announcers were talking about. So the announcing and the free feed were only different for a minute or two at a time while I was watching.

The whole thing is a work in progress, and while I have been critical at times, it was an awesome event and great for the fans. The exposure the sponsors received was tremendous. I would actually understand if there was about 5 minutes of commercials every half hour to pay for the live broadcast. I was surprised at the lack of commercials. The announcing was better this year than years past also.

The only race that I didn't get to see that I really wanted to see was King of the Motos, but I was supposed to be working and even if it had been broadcast on the free feed I couldn't watch much. Work was busy that day.

jon coleman

Reaction
ten times better than the daytona 500 announcers, jeff gordon sounded like he had some place better to be, watched about 15 minutes of that " race" boring as heck, this new drone coverage is the wave of the future, get to film the True spots that make offroading what it is, need more of it in deepest / darkest BaJa😵