Thank you

oldman dirt

Reaction
Well while I did my best at trying to finish, its just not going to happen-----not enough time, and doing it totally alone took alot more time than I had.
I had been offered 2 months ago a ride, in a TOP FLITE car and I have excepted that ride--so I will be there------
I would like to thank RICK POOLE for his generous offer of running his car. As most of you know this is the car that dominated at PRIMM, and with a fresh gearbox, hopefully will dominate this weekend as well.
The Baja will be finished in time for July.
See you all out there on Friday.

mrmatt

Reaction
Bummer!
Heck of an effort though!!

TauMau

Reaction
Dude you still got 93 hours before the first car leaves the line start scrambling!

oldman dirt

Reaction
the shop where I have been working on it is closed for the next week--the owners do "SUPER COMPUTERS for the Goverment and need to go fix one--
So they had to leave today and close up shop.
I am lucky to use the alley out side their shop to work and dont have access to the shop when they are gone---it would be close if I worked non stop till Sat but it isnt going to happen.
and I noticed today that both of my new rear drums have cracks-errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
in the same place on both at the stud--must have happened when i pressed in the studs, despite reaming them 9/16 and being carefull. I will tig them and use them for practice
I tried, as most of you know its a challenge under the best of conditions---

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
the shop where I have been working on it is closed for the next week--the owners do "SUPER COMPUTERS for the Goverment and need to go fix one--
So they had to leave today and close up shop.
I am lucky to use the alley out side their shop to work and dont have access to the shop when they are gone---it would be close if I worked non stop till Sat but it isnt going to happen.
and I noticed today that both of my new rear drums have cracks-errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
in the same place on both at the stud--must have happened when i pressed in the studs, despite reaming them 9/16 and being carefull. I will tig them and use them for practice
I tried, as most of you know its a challenge under the best of conditions---
Gitti..hope your still coming out to the race car or no car.... come by the 911 pit for a beer and lets set up a Harley ride for after the race.

oldman dirt

Reaction
Dave, you didnt read the post very well---I WILL BE THERE--
Driving the BLACK BEAUTY, Rick Pooles car---------------
Was actually the plan all along, although I really thought I could finish my car. I plan on being at tech early, and give the sidebet envelope to Jim at sign up---