Thanks 1448 crew

prdracefab

Reaction
Just wanted to thank everyone for helping pit for my sons first race, Sean from SFI , hung in there with them untill the finish and Dan even after running his own race and to everyone else thanks so much he enjoyed himself immensely. A special thanks to Izzy for the use of the car and showing kurtis the ropes it was a really great weekend

powder1

Reaction
Curtis thank you very much for all the help getting my truck finished for the race and helping me out there I greatlly appriciate it and thanks for the use of your shop and everything With out you sean dan and everybody else that worked all night every night I couldnt of made the race .Thanks again

Ezzio

Reaction
Just wanted to thank everyone for helping pit for my sons first race, Sean from SFI , hung in there with them untill the finish and Dan even after running his own race and to everyone else thanks so much he enjoyed himself immensely. A special thanks to Izzy for the use of the car and showing kurtis the ropes it was a really great weekend
Hey, do you have photos of the race of the 5 Open that Izzy Runs(Judas motorsports)