Thanks casey

Just wanted to take a minute to thank Casey, Best In The Desert and all the volunteers for the awesome job they did on the "Silver State" and "Vegas to Reno" races. I can't even imagine how tough it must be to get a race off the ground. Your people stayed out at the Silver State until after 11pm for the final rider to cross the line. While most of us were celebrating, you guys were still working; thanks. Look forward to seeing you all at Henderson.

JJ LJR

X2!!! Great job Casey and the B.I.T.D. Staff.

Forty1Racing

Casey, Diane and all of the crew at BITD do amazing things for our sport.
I thank you guys!

kellonwalch

YES, THANK YOU CASEY!!! We cannot thank Casey enough for all he does to enable us to keep racing. I think alot of us have no clue (and take it for grantid) all the things that go on behind the scenes to put these kind of races on. Ex...just the fees Casey has to pay to the BLM, Tortoise gatherer, UP railroad, land use fees, fees from the county's for fixing the roads, rental fees for blades and equipment to fix the roads, more fees from the BLM, others fees required from the BLM, and the list goes on and on and on. It's rediculous and getting out of control. The BLM just wants and knows they can get money or they will shut the races down. I better not start on the BLM subject. Anyway thanks Casey and please keep up the good work!!!

announcer dude

Leg Rider
kellon,tim ,larry j team and others let me speak for bitd thank everyone
casey doesnt read stuff on internet but i will let diane know to see this. bitd has a
lot of volunters and they appreciate your kind words.
casey does things for the racers.he cares about there safety he was a racer.
just about the time we want to take a break he finds more energy.
kellon good luck with your new job at robby gordon u have always been family
tim u casey and myself friends for 36 years.

thanks to all for comments george antill bitd

Vtr_Racing

kellon,tim ,larry j team and others let me speak for bitd thank everyone
casey doesnt read stuff on internet but i will let diane know to see this. bitd has a
lot of volunters and they appreciate your kind words.
casey does things for the racers.he cares about there safety he was a racer.
just about the time we want to take a break he finds more energy.
kellon good luck with your new job at robby gordon u have always been family
tim u casey and myself friends for 36 years.

thanks to all for comments george antill bitd
Casey and Diane do a MOUNTAIN of work for us. The Vegas to Reno the long way was a major endeavor. I for one am so very thankful that I was able to compete in it. To all of the volunteers who were out there, in the heat and dust, waiting for us to come by, THANKS! I know Eric Pealstrom and our crew (Team Guilty) have been able to compete with BITD for many years and I remember my first race with them, the Whiskey Petes race in 1986! Still have the pin. We have volunteered and donated some of our time but not nearly enough. Thanks again Casey, for all that you do for the sport of desert racing.