Thanks for a great season

BUDMAN975

Reaction
This MORE season could not have been any closer to perfect. Four wins, a second and a fifth place finish, not to mention, a second at SNORE Battle at Primm. There is no way I would be able to run up front if it weren't for my team and supporters. Huge thanks to my crew at main pit. Communications were top-notch thanks to Radio Bill and Linda. Dumping fuel, and tire changes were completed with speed and perfection, thanks Rossco, Kelly, Nick, Matt, Jer, Robert, Devon, Jeff Michael Jason and Daniel. My chase crews which were mostly provided by Victor, Dave/Christine, Mike/Julie, and Tato, along with all of the great guys at ACME pit support/RACE products, really do an awesome job and I thank them for being out there race after race. My crew chief Brian and pit co-ordinator/co-driver, John, do a very good job at getting everything put together, both before and during the races to make my job a lot easier. I am very thankful for all of my family and friends for cheering me on especially my wife, daughters, grandma/papa, mom/dad Mark/Catherine and the boys for not missing a single race. I am very lucky to have such a supporting group of loved ones by my side. I would like to give major props and thanks to all of the companies that supported me this year by providing me with the best equipment possible, Jeff and Johnny at Transaxle engineering for such awesome gearboxes that didnt skip a beat this entire year, Casey/Andy with Amsoil synthetics for providing me with the best lubricants and filters that kept my car running in top shape, Barn Burners racing engines for the smoking fast engine, Doug Silcock at Silcock Racing for building such awesome parts that can stand the beating that the desert delivers, Fox Shox, Kartek off-road, KC lights, and Yokohama tires, all of you guys are the greatest this sport has to offer and I am very proud to have run your products to attest to their performance, strength and durability. I would like to thank all of the organizations for giving us all a place to race and my competitors for making the racing interesting and proving why class 9 is such a great class to compete in. Again thanks to anyone who may have helped me out this year for obvious reasons I could not post you all but you know who you are and I am greatful for your help. I hope to see everyone again out in the desert. BUD Ward #907 MORE Class 9 Champion

Shred918

Reaction
Awesome Post Bud and congratulations on the MORE and Pro-Nine Championships this year. You were fast and smooth all year......... definitely bringing your "A" game!

ACME

Reaction
Congrats on a great year Bud and Toby says we're glad we could lend a hand.

mrmatt

Reaction
Congrats Bud! You ran great all year

9rocky

Reaction
Congrats Bud. You were on it all year.

justplainnate

Reaction
strong work Bud! you had this championship right from the start

Slang

Reaction
That is the way to cap off a great year, good job.....!!!!!

KyleMurray

Reaction
Way to go Bud!! Congrats on the championship!

oldman dirt

Reaction
nice job Mr Ward and to get the overall points as well----- you were on the mark all year and did the class 9 boys proud----------- thats two years in a row a swinger has overalled----says alot about our class

Congrats to Doug Silcock on the overall @ toys for tots race as well------------
see you all in Jan----------------and all of 2011---------got a surprise for all of you----------LOL

doug969

Reaction
Good job Bud!!! Hey Giti think Shelby got the overall and Bud was 2nd just a few points behind Im sure. Bud keep up the good work kick butt at BAP

bonehead1

Reaction
Great Job Bud!!!, Class 9 champion!! You had an awesome year and I cant imagine it going to a nicer guy.

Shred918

Reaction
But Doug I am supposed to kick butt at BAP!!

BUDMAN975

Reaction
Thanks guys.

Johnson954

Reaction
Congrats Bud and family!