Thanks Lucas Oil

Fourstroker

Reaction
For putting one hell of a BBQ yesterday. The place was packed to the gills from about noon until 7ish. Lots of great people from all walks of motorsports and some awesome vehicles as well. The offroad community was well represented and were shown on front and center.

Offroad vehicles and Drivers on site included:

PAB, Heidi and TT #16 - and Kicker as well
Rick Johnson and TT #71
Carl renezder and his Pro-2
Daugerty racing - Pro 4
Rob Naughton
Canidae Racing and their 10 car (plus a Badd AZZ sand drag car)
Greg Crew and his single buggy
And we had out 12 car out there

Also the grill the was manned all day by Greg Crew team and my team. We cooked up about 600 lbs of ribs, 400 lbs of chicken and 400 lbs of dogs and brats

Thanks again to Forrest Lucas for once again putting on a great day. This thing gets bigger every year and you couldn't ask for a better sponsor.

baja619

Reaction
What the heck was this for and where at? The Lucas Oil Headquarters?

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Sponsored drivers at the location in Corona.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Good times for sure. Always cool to see all the people involved with Lucas and to see that many vehicles from so many forms of motorsport is always a fun time.

Fourstroker

Reaction
Here's afew shots I took. Also forgot to mention that the TORR guys were in the house as well. They were recording something for TV as well. Not so sure my interview will be TV worthy but who knows.

Attachments

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Here's afew shots I took. Also forgot to mention that the TORR guys were in the house as well. They were recording something for TV as well. Not so sure my interview will be TV worthy but who knows.
Looks fun!! Thanks for sharing the pics :D

snapwill

Reaction
it was a blast. There was free food and beer all day long. At 6:00pm they had all the race cars fire off their engines which was also very cool. Lots of different cars to see from drag to desert. They really know how to have a party. I herd it was for their 20th anniversary.

Fourstroker

Reaction
it was a blast. There was free food and beer all day long. At 6:00pm they had all the race cars fire off their engines which was also very cool. Lots of different cars to see from drag to desert. They really know how to have a party. I herd it was for their 20th anniversary.
It was the 20th anniversary but they do this every year. I have been going for about 5 years now. Gets bigger every year.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
It was their 20th year anniversary party so if you missed it you can catch the 21st next year. I took my wife and kids, and had a great time. The kids had the bounce house, face painting, big wheel races, Balloon clowns, petting zoo, ice cream, food, and more. The food was great, there was music, drinks (of all kinds), great food, race cars, and a lot of great people, etc...
The Lucas Oil family does everything first class and we (the off road community) are very fortunate to have their support. They are truly very passionate about motorsports and the off road community.
Hope to see you all there next year.

Rob

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
For putting one hell of a BBQ yesterday. The place was packed to the gills from about noon until 7ish. Lots of great people from all walks of motorsports and some awesome vehicles as well. The offroad community was well represented and were shown on front and center.

Offroad vehicles and Drivers on site included:

PAB, Heidi and TT #16 - and Kicker as well
Rick Johnson and TT #71
Carl renezder and his Pro-2
Daugerty racing - Pro 4
Rob Naughton
Canidae Racing and their 10 car (plus a Badd AZZ sand drag car)
Greg Crew and his single buggy
And we had out 12 car out there

Also the grill the was manned all day by Greg Crew team and my team. We cooked up about 600 lbs of ribs, 400 lbs of chicken and 400 lbs of dogs and brats

Thanks again to Forrest Lucas for once again putting on a great day. This thing gets bigger every year and you couldn't ask for a better sponsor.

did u see me there last saturday ?

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
Yes it was a great event put on by great people!! Lucas oil is awesome for the amount of support they provide to motorsports. We were there in full force with 5 different team vehicles. Couldnt have asked for a better saturday!
it was nice to see u out there

Fourstroker

Reaction
did u see me there last saturday ?
I did see you there Kicker but I was pretty busy. I went to look for you to introduce myself but I couldn't find you.

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
I did see you there Kicker but I was pretty busy. I went to look for you to introduce myself but I couldn't find you.
i was with bluebear around our TT hang out come to lucas oil offroad this weekend and i will work for fmx event i will pm u my number