Thanks Pete and Team Pistol

texasguy415

Reaction
Thank you Pete and Fast Eddie and everyone with the team for all the help you gave us with the Stock Full truck this year. Was not easy and could not and would not have done it without you guys. Pete has helped me for 2 years now with my truck and asked for nothing in return. I cannot say enough good things about Pete, his team and everyone that helped with my truck. I credit them for our success. Also thanks PorkPits and BFG Pits for all your help. As far as the race, how exciting to race against Joe Bacal and his Lexus and Rod Hall's team. Looking forward to next year.

wes

JGunn

Lone Gunnman
Reaction
One solid year Wes. Baja 1000 Championship to put a cap on it must feel great, congratulations!!!

So stoked for you and happy to share the last race with all the great peeps from Texas, you all deserve it!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Congratulations from PORK PITS on your Baja 1000 win and Championship Wes!!! You guys are a great bunch of racers and we are proud to help out. See you next year.

Reaction
Great job guys. Way to tough out one hell of a Baja 1000, take the win and the Championship.

No one is more dedicated to Desert Racing than Pete. You've got the right guy in your corner.

Racing Ron

Reaction
Congratulations Wes! There are many that don't have wins much less SCORE Championships! It's been an honor to race with you, Wes, Billy, and the whole crew from Texas.

Pistol and his crew from AZ and beyond are 2nd to none. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Ron