THANKS RG!!!

PBR

i think it was in typical RG fashion to run right into the back of jimmie's car at bristol and basically knock jimmie out of the race and a potential points championship!!! jimmie didn't even cross the s/f line and he was sideways. even the announcers said "there goes robby hitting another car tonight". the only good part of the incident was jimmie giving robby the bird on national tv. i know all of the "robby can do no wrong" fans on this website are going to say "rubbin' is racin" but don't hate jimmie because he is twice the racer robby will ever be. i am talking about nascar, not the desert, robby can drive the tires off a TT there is no doubt about it.

GO JIMMIE!!!!

ollie.

Penchansky Brothers Racing

Timberwlf

LOL...I thought it was funny =) Hell id root for Jimmy too but ........no can do cause Jeff Gordon is a part owner of the car.... J Gordon just plain out anoys me

Thats Just My Opion I Could Be Wrong...

Brandon

94 Ranger X-Cab 4x4 5.0 H.O. v-8 Pre-Runner/ Chase Truck

PBR

i can't stand jeff gordon either but i have to look past him owning jimmies car because i am such a jimmie fan.

Penchansky Brothers Racing

AllwaysRcn

I think JJ missed a shift and RG didn't check-up in time! They've since made up. That's Bristol. Besides was'nt JJ two laps down?
You should take out your frustration's on RG's board with all the other "Bashers".

John Bitting

Administrator
I think Robby is smarter then that to punt Jimmie out of the way.. I watched it like everyone else and it looks bad but it was bristol and everyone was hitting people. Robby should have never been penalized.. He is kicking butt lately.

John Bitting

Administrator
Hey Ollie a couple of weeks ago you were mad because Robby hit Earnhardt Junior and you are a big fan of his.. Now this week its Jimmie Johnson.. Sounds to me as if your favorite driver is anyone Robby takes out.. Hopefully it will be the rainbow warrior next. :)

PLS

As a Sterling Marlin fan, I want to thank Robby for knocking Jimmy and Mark Martin back in the standings. It allowed Sterling to widen his lead in the season points.
Pete- BOYD RACING

CoiloverKid

hehe .... maybe he'll go after jarret in the UPS car since he doesnt like the color brown. (kidding) But i think that RG is finding his groove and starting to really whoop some tail out there.

Keep it sideways.

shrek

Whats any true bred dez racer going to do??? He honked twice and he would not move over so he nerfed him!! Its not Robby's fault that he did not have a very good bumper!!! At least he gave him a couple love taps to let him know what was coming.................

ha ha

I thought it was great!!! Jimmie should have hammered it when the flag dropped like everyone else instead of staying in RG's way.

Racing isn't everything.............it's the only thing!!!

pciscott

PBR should I get Robby back in Baja? What a dream to nerf Robby in Baja! Yeah right. No death wishes for me, the payback would be to high. I like both Robby and Jimmie in the Nascar thing and Robby has been kicking some butt lately. I feel Sorry for Jimmie, but when the winner of the race bumped the leader out of the way for the win. I would have to agree, RUBBIN IS RACING! The penalty was out of line, I did not see Nascar handing penalties out to anyone else. Later

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7

Josh_Westwood

What I believe happened was Jimmie was two laps down Robby was one, so Robby wanted Jimmie to let him by so he could start in front and try to get his lap back and be on the lead lap. During the caution Jimmie wouldn't let him by, which he doesn't have to its up to him and he said no, so this pisses off Robby. We all know that the leader of a race restarts way before the line, don't forget what happened at Watkins Glen, so Robby wanted to get on it as soon as possible. The leaders started to get on the gas and Jimmie didn't. Why this happened I don't know it may be because Jimmie wanted to piss off Robby some more, he missed a shift, his tires were spinning, or he was going to let his car owner by so he wouldn’t have to deal with lapped traffic. I don't know for sure but the rest of the leaders were going and Jimmie wasn’t. Jimmie got what he deserved. The other thing that is funny is how people are complaining that this wreck cost him two spots in the points race when in fact he was already losing one spot and this wreck cost him 30 pts, which put him down an additional spot just behind Tony Stewart by 6pts. The penalty cost Robby 20 pts and possibly more if he would have been able to get back on the lead lap. So If Jimmie finishes the season 29 pts behind the Champion then he can say that Robby cost him the Championship or if he had got on the gas like everyone else than Robby would not have wrecked him and he would have been Champ. I am a fan of any desert racer that can break into the NASCAR circut, Robby, Jimmie, and Brenden (he is even a TV star with his commercial).

Rory

Crayola Killer
Ollie, I'm going to have to agree with Josh on this one. You've always had a problem with Robby ever since I've met you. I know you think he is a great desert racer but you are to hard headed to see him as anything else. The fact is, jimmie is just as responsible for his spinout than Robby is. Jimmie was very late getting on the gas, and also looked as if he jumped the start a little and had to let off. Now Robby was deffinitley being aggressive, probably a little too aggressive but I seen a lot of aggressive driving from some NASCAR regulars and they didn't get any grief. Jeff Gordon "MOVED" Rusty out of the way to win and Rusty did not do a thing about it. Funny how Robby did the same thing to Jeff Gordon last year to win a race and Jeff rammed him from behind on a caution lap. There is two different rules in NASCAR, those for the "regulars" and then rules for Robby. If Robby gets a penalty for 2 laps for aggressive driving, you better be consistant and give it to everyone. Earnhardt, Hamilton and a few others should have gotten the same treatment. Rules are rules and should be the same for everyone. Ollie, BTW, stop posting on this web site and get "Butch" back up and running. You got the motor back right?

Racers Only

PLS

Rusty didn't do anything about it because he couldn't get close enough. He made it pretty clear that if he had caught Jeff, he would have given him a shot. As they say, "That's Bristol!"
Pete- BOYD RACING

Junior

Bristol sucks. All that driving around in circles makes no sense at all. NASCAR sucks.

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

CoiloverKid

"Left Turn Only"

In this essay i wish to provide enlightenment for the fans of NASCAR. In this case, I must apologize for the childish title, but unfortunately, it's the most effective way to gain the attention of the most classless fans. First off, the word "sport" should be addressed. Normally an activity of any significance will have a world championship. Without international competition, the pinnacle of NASCAR lies in a sea of motor homes, camaros, terrible eyewear, tank tops, mullets, jenny craig flunkees, and inbreeding-derived pinheads. But hey, the normal American public can relate, right? Quite simply, the objective of stock car racing is to drive in a circle with many other overweight, under-designed, industry-owned wheel-clad billboards. Is there ever a winner? Yes. Read on to find out why these winners never even race.

The racing organization NASCAR (National Assotiation of Stock Car Racing), in this case, is a pimp to high paying sponsors milking the gullible television sponging public. Slim Jim, Tide, McDonalds, Pedagree, Kellogs and Skittles(just to name a few) are all guilty of media prostitution. Yes, I hold these mentioned companies no higher than crooked congressmen purchasing sex on the street. Oh, how easy it is. What other racing event can be efficiently covered for broadcast television by just four cameras? You may suggest "Drag Racing". Well, thats not even a page-worthy problem. Drag Racing is the legal brothel just outside of Las Vegas.

As far as drivers themselves, The bare simplicity of the stock car driver can provide encouragement for almost every double-wide dweller. The askew term "stock car" secures the basic blue collar dream of fame. "Think of all them buds and bitches when i'm up on that winning stand thing" said Dale as he laid on the neighbors kid's skateboard under his '81 Malibu losing a splash oil to the gravel. There still exists a bit of ambiguity about the stock car driver image, but can be narrowed down to a couple of reasons.

The general product-supporting american people can relate easily with the like. Anyone, risking minimal financial sacrifice, can imitate their "heroes" and have his or her own piece of iron on blocks. This is the home of the free.. (as long as the trailer court does not have a visual pollution ordinance) If your hero was an intellectual match of yourself plus the bonus of fame and glory, would you not dream of circle track fame?

Being a Desert and international motorsports fan, I must suggest an alternative. Now remember, not all motorsports are bad. Just circle track racing. As a matter of fact, rally is the most popular motorsport in the world. Rally requires a combination of ALL driving skills; as does desert racing. Careful now, most of the drivers and cars are foreign. I doubt most of the american public would fly to Europe to watch the races personally. Until they start Airing the Baja 500 or the Rally acropolis on ABC or FOX, I'll just watch NASCAR for now, there's nothing better on.

Keep it sideways.