• Forum membership has its advantages....

thanks to all

randy s

well, it's almost history and i want to thank everybody for all the commentary and updates on this years dakar. i enjoyed it very much as usual and look forward more than ever to next year. best fans and lurkers on the net..happy trails everyone. gas on.

Ferrari333SP

I 2nd that^^; I've probably been more active on the forum for this year's Dakar than ever before, and it's been great reading all the news posts and everyone's thoughts on every piece of this Dakar Rally. I for one am totally excited to see RG contest the Dakar in 2013, with an even better machine, and that more factory entries get into the rally(Citroen). Here's to an exciting final stage and the future success of RG and his SPEED Energy brand.

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
Ya good call Randy, definatly the best one yet.Rgs a winner in my books,the guys livin the dream and giving us a real contender to follow and support know matter how it turns out,reps for everyone.

dfmcse

Absolutely, thank you posters and RDC for being here to serve my addiction.

DrtSmplr

A great two weeks, thanks everyone. See you at Parker.

By the way the French suck at football (soccer) also.

Offspring

Great time. I really need a faster computer and a better service provider! Thanks to everyone.

JasonHutter

I had a great time!!!! Gas on RG!! Since I have never tried Speed Energy Drink I ordered some this week.... Something inspired me! Can't figure it out!! :)

Jason

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
Had a real good time this year, gotta thank RDC, Robby,Fly,Mark Miller,Will Higman and everyone that posted insight even a few haters made it fun

michael_loomis

Definitely a HUGE thank you to everyone here for the input. Especially Mark Miller for being down to earth enough to share with us!

Short Bus

It was a great year. I can't understand how this gets so ignored in the US. Even if you don't like racing, it is a great people story, great natural beauty, and a diverse cultural experience. I also thank everyone for all their contributions. I learned alot. I am going to go into withdrawal now. I'm going to have to actually work at work now.

Hayward Racing

I can't wait til next year! Hopefully he comes back with some major bucks, couple of cars and a T4. These Dakar threads have been so good that I don't have time to lurk anywhere else. Thanks RDC!

crazyeye

I would like to thank everyone for the update and for the commentary. I unlike some of you don't work at a computer and it was good to have the updates.

kaw500

I posted my thoughts on "Final Comments" thread but I wanted to add an addtional THANKS. It's tough finding people who can speak DAKAR away from this board.

REEVESRacing

Couldn't agree more, great post.

Reading the stage thread was amazing....during the stage or after, excellent commentary and content (links, media, live streaming / tracking etc.), everybody played nice too, incluinding some former bitter fueds were nowhere to be found,haha ;)!

I contributed nothing, except a little "Gas On" or "kiss my azz" comments here and there, but read every post, very addictive, and we were SOOOO close!

Cant wait for next year, muchas gracias a todo!!!

Tipracer

Thanks randy for putting this up. I had a blast and wasted a LOT of time, but so worth it. Thanks to everyone and I have no doubt that next year we will have a bunch of new followers.

RBrown

Thanks to everybody for contributing to the race coverage & commentary and thanks to RDC for providing the forum. 50+ on Rallyraid monday morning. Looks like some of us are experiencing withdrawals while we detox......

Ferrari333SP

I'm totally in detox; that Hummer was just such a badass vehicle to look at, and anticipating how it'd do on each stage was pretty exciting. Here's to hoping we can see the Hummer again in either of the Baja races, and to even more success for RG and his SPEED Energy brand.

firedog

Thanks for all the posts guys! I didn't have time to join in the discussion every day but was reading every day!! Can't wait til next year, GAS ON!!