Thanks to our sponsors!

latenate

Reaction
After a grueling journey into the Nevada desert, the 2091 Team of Competitive Metals was able to hold onto their 1st place position, with the class 2000 Victory at the: 2009 Best in The Desert, “Vegas to Reno", race. Ken Majors, of Major Performance, significantly assisted this accomplishment by providing excellent prep services and on-site race support.

Competitive Metals would like to thank all of our sponsors: TLR Performance Fabrication, Major Performance, Fox Shox, Mastercraft, Powder One, Chapter 7 clothing, Salon Styletto and Alumi Craft. Without these partnerships we would not be racing.

We are truly grateful for all of your support!

1wayne

Reaction
Congrats to guys you looked good everytime I saw you go through our pits.(Baja Pits day 1 pit 7- day 2 pit 8-day 3 pit 7) I think those were my pits, I'll be 50 on Sunday, I think!!!!!!!!!!

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Tim Lawrence rocks! Congrats!

TLR helped a ton and Timmy helped us win the SCORE and BITD Championships last year!

TLR fab

Reaction
Thanks for the good words Cam! Everyone who has done a race like this knows the incredible amount of work that goes into just finishing, it is definetly a team effort. Greg and Angie Parker of Competitive Metals make all of this possible and are two of the nicest people in off road racing. Greg and Joe Laff also did a great job driving , along with Travis, Nate and Gary in the right seat and everyone on our team. I would also like to thank Todd and everyone at FoxShox for the great support they give us, as well as Ken major for the ripping 1600, not ONE DROP of oil on the skidplate after 1000 miles!:D:D

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
What up timmy!!!!!!! Yyyyyeeeeee!!!!!

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Thanks for the good words Cam! Everyone who has done a race like this knows the incredible amount of work that goes into just finishing, it is definetly a team effort. Greg and Angie Parker of Competitive Metals make all of this possible and are two of the nicest people in off road racing. Greg and Joe Laff also did a great job driving , along with Travis, Nate and Gary in the right seat and everyone on our team. I would also like to thank Todd and everyone at FoxShox for the great support they give us, as well as Ken major for the ripping 1600, not ONE DROP of oil on the skidplate after 1000 miles!:D:D
timmy it was good to battle it out with you guys for 3 days that was a close race on day 2 till the end

TLR fab

Reaction
For sure Lucas, it was definetly a tight battle with you guys. We had alot of fun but got held up by the 8100'S every day big time! I guess Joe and travis were sittin behind the fabtech truck for 8-10 minutes and finally had to get them unstuck while everyone caught up! Cant wait to throw down at the SS300:D;) see you there!!

chase for food

Reaction
it takes great sponsors and dedicated owners to support racing in any form,with out these people where would we be? so thank you and lets make this a one of the best years of racing yet.