That's how you get So. Cal. off road race fans out to a short course race!

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Saturday night under the lights, cool weather, lots of beer, and great short course off road racing.
Thank you to all the fans who packed the house last night, we the racers truley appreciate it.
Rob

r.c.t.

Reaction
SOLD OUT! That was one hell of a kick ass night. I think the best i have seen in some time.

DezertBum

Reaction
Saturday night under the lights, cool weather, lots of beer, and great short course off road racing.
Thank you to all the fans who packed the house last night, we the racers truley appreciate it.
Rob
Nice racing Rob !!

That was an awesome move in the last corner to take the lead! I want to thank you for talking with my son and signing his shirt, it made his day.

Hope to see you out camping one of these days..........

Congrats on a fine win.

Jeff

nickhead

Reaction
AGREED.. it was awesome.. the stands were packed, and the weather was perfect.. even in the "hotpit" in pants & gear on it was to hot at all.. good call for the night race, I say lets keep it that way!!.. BTW, Congrats Rob!! looking forward to tonights race.:D:D

Gmess

Reaction
Great job on your win. Last night they said you had smoke coming from the rear end. How is the truck today?

BLUEBAJA

Reaction
Congrats to LOORS for putting on what sounds like a great show! I didnt get a chance to go:( Anyway sounds like LOORS is doing things right. Just what short course off road needed! GREAT JOB LOORS!

**JM**

Reaction
Awesome job LOORS! Was there Sat. night and loved the action packed racing, plenty of seating room, and minimal down time between races.

stokessdca

Reaction
great job! saturday night rob.the racing in your class looks brutal lots of trucks
and lots of aggressive talent. way to stay on top.

AllenBrotherRacing

Reaction
They did really well for a sunday being in more people then TORC's friday in perris LOORS is becoming the new and better CORR

spalind

Reaction
Sunday results?? MyLaps is not loading for me....

HotRod82

Reaction
Couldn't agree more!! THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE! Let the sportsman race during the day and have a FAST MOVING 3 hour show at night with only the pro classes. The LOORS course workers were really good too, the track prep looked really good and with minimal down time. The UL race on sat was great with the awesome last corner pass by fig. Way to get it done LOORS.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
The night race made for an AWESOME evening!! Perfect, weather, beautiful skies, LOTS of people-the turn out Sunday surprised me!! :D Looking forward to the next one!!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Rob your flying up through the field was AWESOME! Your last corner pass looked just like a super-cross stuffing......2 of the best bike guys in the MX business battling it out in trucks....AMAZING!!!!

I can't believe how good the racing was in every race!!!

Best entertainment in motor-sports I've ever had the honor of watching!

Pab going from 14th to 2nd on Sunday was pretty entertaining as well....

The racing was the tightest and most combative I've ever seen.....The Sunday winner (not us bummer) drove right over Pab's front end in turn 3.....Those 2 guys BATTLED for the whole second half of the Unlimited Buggy race.....

WOW is all I can say!

Night racing is the BOMB!!!!

Steve_Naughton

Reaction
Saturday night race was the best finish I've ever seen in a Pro Lite race. P2 finish was great too. Three LeDuc trucks on the winners spot on Satuday: Todd P2, Kyle P4 and Rob PL (Kyles old Pro Lite). I'm looking forward to the day that we get to see these three great drivers compete against each other in the same class.

Prolite 11

Reaction
Congrats Rob! Your race Sat night was awesome. Like I told you after the race, your pass on the last turn was sick... But what made it really incredible was the way you clicked off a couple of 1.05's to get it done! Great job... Derek

RPM Roland

Reaction
The night race made for an AWESOME evening!! Perfect, weather, beautiful skies, LOTS of people-the turn out Sunday surprised me!! :D Looking forward to the next one!!

We've placed an order for mid 80's weather and we've been working on making some improvements to the facilty.

We brought over an additional 1,000 seat grandstand from our motocross facilty and added over 40 additional (full track view) RV spots. RV space info is available at: www.speedworldmx.com

We're 78 days out & we're already starting the buzz here in the Phoenix metro area.

We anticipate doubling the spectator count from our May race!

I'll post more info as we get closer to the race date

Oh yea, nice job, Rob!